• Under da sea

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
Everyone has an opinion, so what is the best eggwars map in your opinion? Personally, my favorite map is Aztec. But what is your favorite eggwars map? Sorry if I forget you're favorite map.

Reactions: Steve_CLASH

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Space is my favourite if I had to pick one to play on. The whole map is sort of a "Canvas" to me, people can expand upon their base, build really high and make bases on the Earth and Sun. It is a really fun map to play on.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have to say, I used to love both Underdasea and TeaParty. Both were pretty much ruined after they implemented the ability to vote for loot types.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Everyone has an opinion, so what is the best eggwars map in your opinion? Personally, my favorite map is Aztec. But what is your favorite eggwars map? Sorry if I forget you're favorite map.
My most favorite would have to either be Forest, Fireplace, Oriental, or Kingdom. I hate pizza because players can instantly rush or and/or easily bow you off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom