Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah don't worry I think too it'll be exams. I was doing them too - in that times I played on CubeCraft like once maybe twice.

Reactions: Silco

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a mix of both exams, everyone has school and potentially some lost interest..
Once school is over and summers back the playerbase will increase

Reactions: dvodany

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I've played Bedrock on and off, and just a few months ago (January), there were at least 10k+ players online throughout the week. Now it's about 7k-8k on weekdays and 10k+ on weekends. What's caused this decline?
Minecraft has experimented a decrease on their active players since governments have started removing Covid-19 restrictions in most countries. As a result, people stay less at home (me included) and play less. Also, another fact that determines this is that many people may be busy with exams and so, and they don't want to distract themselves playing minecraft. It's a tendency all minecraft servers have experimented because of these 2 factors.

Reactions: AnderIoux7

Lunyi

Apr 24, 2022
depends who asks
Minecraft has experimented a decrease on their active players since governments have started removing Covid-19 restrictions in most countries. As a result, people stay less at home (me included) and play less. Also, another fact that determines this is that many people may be busy with exams and so, and they don't want to distract themselves playing minecraft. It's a tendency all minecraft servers have experimented because of these 2 factors.
meanwhile i'm still a home hermit going out only for school XD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom