Not open for further replies.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You don't meet the minimum requirements for helper (100 handled reports, 200 messages (Good feedback, suggestions etc.)
Also, it takes between 2-4 weeks for your helper app to get checked. If you haven't been sent a reply on the forums that you've been accepted for a helper interview, then you've been denied. (One of those reasons being that you don't have the requirements)

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
You don't meet the minimum requirements for helper (100 handled reports, 200 messages (Good feedback, suggestions etc.)
Also, it takes between 2-4 weeks for your helper app to get checked. If you haven't been sent a reply on the forums that you've been accepted for a helper interview, then you've been denied. (One of those reasons being that you don't have the requirements)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

If you have any questions, feel free to message a staff or consult the Helper Application FAQ. I'm sure that the staff or the FAQ will answer any questions you have.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom