Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flxen

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2020
261
1,029
204
20
México City, México
Pronouns
He/Him
could POSSIBLY be a new game, new lobby map or 1.20 update???
CubeCraft is already in 1.20
They mentioned that they will be updating CubeCraft to the latest versions of MC
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 104025.png
 

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love how my dumb thread has been mentioned twice as a real possibility. Like, guys, come on, I suggested to put all games in a featured game cycle while minerware makes its epic return to be Cube's only game. I am disappointed in you guys, expected much better...

... It should've been mentioned as a possibility at least 5 times by now.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy bday!
lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
Top Bottom