Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flxen

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2020
261
1,029
204
20
México City, México
Pronouns
He/Him
could POSSIBLY be a new game, new lobby map or 1.20 update???
CubeCraft is already in 1.20
They mentioned that they will be updating CubeCraft to the latest versions of MC
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 104025.png
 

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love how my dumb thread has been mentioned twice as a real possibility. Like, guys, come on, I suggested to put all games in a featured game cycle while minerware makes its epic return to be Cube's only game. I am disappointed in you guys, expected much better...

... It should've been mentioned as a possibility at least 5 times by now.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom