the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, fellow CubeCrafters!

I'm sure I'm not the only one - I've already received countless e-mails about pre-Black Friday sales.
Black Friday is a thing from America, it's the day after Thanksgiving Day, and it's mostly known for the great discounts. This concept came through to many countries from all over the world, with companies giving (sometimes) massive discounts on their products.

This got me wondering: what are your plans for Black Friday? Treating yourself or one of your loved ones to a gift? Grabbing a good discount? Maybe an early Christmas present?
A new pc (part)? Or a CubeCraft rank (upgrade)? 👀
Maybe Black Friday isn't that big of a thing at your location?

I'm interested in your plans and opinions :-)
Tell me all about them below! ⬇️

Reactions: Click Greatness

Frontlane

Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Black friday is all fun and games until you realise you dont have money... 😐
Haha I totally get you, I'm almost always like, "oh it's sale on that thing I might want to buy, let's see how big the discount is" and then when it's like a discount but it's still expensive "nahh I'll skip" xd

Reactions: Click Greatness

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey there, fellow CubeCrafters!

I'm sure I'm not the only one - I've already received countless e-mails about pre-Black Friday sales.
Black Friday is a thing from America, it's the day after Thanksgiving Day, and it's mostly known for the great discounts. This concept came through to many countries from all over the world, with companies giving (sometimes) massive discounts on their products.

This got me wondering: what are your plans for Black Friday? Treating yourself or one of your loved ones to a gift? Grabbing a good discount? Maybe an early Christmas present?
A new pc (part)? Or a CubeCraft rank (upgrade)? 👀
Maybe Black Friday isn't that big of a thing at your location?

I'm interested in your plans and opinions :-)
Tell me all about them below! ⬇️
We don't do anything about it in the UK. A few shops try and get in on the trend but nothing like big door-busting sales or crazy events you usually see at Walmart or Target.

Frontlane

Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
We don't do anything about it in the UK. A few shops try and get in on the trend but nothing like big door-busting sales or crazy events you usually see at Walmart or Target.
Interesting, I thought it was more actively used in the UK! However you new fursuit arriving next month is probably enough of a present ;)
In Czech its not that big thing as in USA, but I'd be happy if any stores had discounts. Maybe I'd buy a new mouse 👀
Cool! Hopefully you can get a nice deal :-)
Black Fridays are usually pretty hectic in the USA, so I have no idea what I am going to be doing. Probably minecrafting or buildings forts in the woods if I'm bored idk
True! Just avoiding the mass of people going shopping, a good way to go!
i dont have school on that day
Lucky! I do tho :(
If I’m feeling it, I might treat myself to a brand new Nintendo switch game. My friend just picked up red dead redemption 2 at 50% off on the epic games launcher earlier todsy.
Nice! Good luck finding a good discount :)

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Interesting, I thought it was more actively used in the UK! However you new fursuit arriving next month is probably enough of a present ;)
IMG_20211123_145220_333.jpg

Definitely going to be worth it in the end. Dreading the import fees though. Sad that Poste Italiane/SDA don't have any black Friday deals 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Frontlane

EmmyFur

Novice Member
Apr 2, 2019
Pronouns
They/Them
Since it's Black Friday today I spent my shopping money on some new tools and VSTs for my music. I don't usually go out for shopping especially due to how crazy it is and for pandemic reasons.

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom