Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WayneX4

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2022
139
211
74
18
Planet Earth 🌍
Pronouns
He/Him
Scenario
Ziax decided to quit and sold the company for $5. Luckily, you so happened to have $5 in your wallet and handed the $5 to rubik_cube_man. Congrats, you own the company. What do you do?

What I would do
I would probably hire some people to make sure CC runs great at first. After, [What I'm aboutta say might be controversial] I'd limit the CPS to maybe 12-16 to make things fair for every device (don't attack me plz). Then... BUILD MYSELF A THRONE IN EVERY LOBBY AND EVERYONE SHALL OBEY MY EVERY COMMAND MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conclusion
At the end of the day, you realize you forgot to sign a contract and your ownership of the company is revoked (after 1 month of course). Well, managing a company is a lot of responsibility on its own yes, but let your creativity come to life! ( mine's dead so, yea )
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom