Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well. What is everyone doing for Halloween? (If you celebrate), I will probably be helping my parents give out candy to people who come by my house. I would LOVE to go to a Halloween Party sometime! Hope everyone has a fun & safe Halloween!

-Jimmy

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Probably gonna laze around at home tbh. I would do something but you know, there's a fairly popular virus that has been going around and I don't wanna catch it, lol.

Reactions: Videoguy and Silco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have 5 neighbors so like anybody's coming anyway, which will be nice to have some quiet. Probably going to play a lot of blockwars. I dont celebrate halloween, never have.

• Wow
Reactions: Videoguy and Silco

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Learning at home for my exams next week, gonna be amazing lol (However I went to Walibi Fright Night last week, Walibi is a Dutch theme park and is currently scaring people to death with this event)

But I wanted to say, have fun to the ones who are going to celebrate Halloween!👻

Reactions: Videoguy

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll go trick or treating as an ET ghost (aka a blanket)

1635617017142.png

Reactions: Videoguy

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Learning at home for my exams next week, gonna be amazing lol (However I went to Walibi Fright Night last week, Walibi is a Dutch theme park and is currently scaring people to death with this event)

But I wanted to say, have fun to the ones who are going to celebrate Halloween!👻
Good luck on your exams!!

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom