Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well. What is everyone doing for Halloween? (If you celebrate), I will probably be helping my parents give out candy to people who come by my house. I would LOVE to go to a Halloween Party sometime! Hope everyone has a fun & safe Halloween!

-Jimmy

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Probably gonna laze around at home tbh. I would do something but you know, there's a fairly popular virus that has been going around and I don't wanna catch it, lol.

Reactions: Videoguy and Silco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have 5 neighbors so like anybody's coming anyway, which will be nice to have some quiet. Probably going to play a lot of blockwars. I dont celebrate halloween, never have.

• Wow
Reactions: Videoguy and Silco

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Learning at home for my exams next week, gonna be amazing lol (However I went to Walibi Fright Night last week, Walibi is a Dutch theme park and is currently scaring people to death with this event)

But I wanted to say, have fun to the ones who are going to celebrate Halloween!👻

Reactions: Videoguy

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll go trick or treating as an ET ghost (aka a blanket)

1635617017142.png

Reactions: Videoguy

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Learning at home for my exams next week, gonna be amazing lol (However I went to Walibi Fright Night last week, Walibi is a Dutch theme park and is currently scaring people to death with this event)

But I wanted to say, have fun to the ones who are going to celebrate Halloween!👻
Good luck on your exams!!

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom