Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luisterei

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
my name is ''LuisterEi'' i play a other game and i have a skin there thats named LuisterEi and i liked that name so thats my story behind my name

Reactions: ssunsett

jadoo

Feb 12, 2021
my nickname was ‘jd’, and i wanted to incorporate that into my username, so i made ThatOneJD. a few years later, i wanted to make my username shorter, so i changed the sound of ‘j’ and ‘d’ to make jadoo. i tried to change my xbox username to jadoo, but someone else had already taken it, so i’ve kept my bedrock username as ThatOneJD. i guess it serves as a reminder of where i’ve come from and how far i’ve gotten.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Xbox gamertag OP!! xD
edit: I got this name from Xbox when they first released their Xbox 360 so none of those random numbers u get these days

themcfan101

Jun 18, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

It's just my Bedrock username. So yeah, pretty boring.

FuchsCrafter

Apr 1, 2021
My Name comes from "Fuchs" (german Word for "Fox") and Crafter. It doesn't make any Sense, but here is the story:
I wanted to name me Crafter, but that name was taken. So I attached an cool and cute animal, and it was a Fox, so I named me FuchsCrafter.

• Love

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Im like 7th page so ppl prob wont see this but like “Void Krun” Void - stupid clan thing me and my mate wanted to do, he never followed on. Krun - deprived from Krunadenic which is a russian jewish last name before the jews got booted out of russia

DaJerrieKa

Apr 15, 2021

Da_Jerrie_Ka

This is my username because there are clans for gaming at my school and i joined the "Da" clan,I used "Da_Jerrie_Ka" is also partially because the was once an xbox restriction of only 12 letters,so this is now my bedrock and java username.

DaJerrieKa

Apr 15, 2021
Da_Jerrie_Ka

This is my username because there are clans for gaming at my school and i joined the "Da" clan,I used "Da_Jerrie_Ka" is also partially because the was once an xbox restriction of only 12 letters,so this is now my bedrock and java username.
My real name is Jerry and, well, i just used Jerrie to adapt.

taco354

Jun 21, 2021
hmm, i used to eat a lot of tacos when i was around age 13(not very healthy, i know) so then i came up with the name Tacoboy then it changed to Tacoboi354, then Taco354 and now its Senpai taco but i refuse to change it because it wouldnt feel "OG"

• Love
Jan 13, 2021

GamerGangster7

Well I am a Gamer so Here is Gamer
And I played GTA SA for long that I am used to be colded a Gangter so Here is Gangster
and 7 because all numbers where reserved

elmisterioso

Jun 18, 2021
My name is Elmisterioso, I chose this one thanks to the idea of never revealing my real identity and in addition to this I used El Misterioso but this Minecraft I do not accept it since there was already someone called El_Misterioso

• Love

PlumShin

Apr 25, 2021
Philippines
Mine is PlumShin, when i was making xbox gamertag i cant really find a name because all of "Shin" name is claimed i tried sshinn and its claimed also then i saw on gamertag recommendation "PlumFountain(and random numbers)" so i thought its cool to add the Plum into my name and yes, i added it after 2 weeks ive seen so many cool gamertags and i think mine is kinda suck, i really regret putting that damn Plum into my name🙃

• Love

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
jensjeflensje = jens pancake (but diminutive)

My grandma gave me the nickname when I was baking pancakes 😄 (well, flensjes, but I don't think theres an English word for it 😂)
Yummy, flensjes!! :p
Just to be sure you really can make flensjes, you should make them for me xD

Reactions: jensjeflensje
Jun 20, 2021
Dubai
BECDCF81-5315-40BE-A387-20ABF26B2966.jpeg
Face reveal😱 because I’m millonarie, and handsome, my username means this on Spanish XD “millonarioguapo”
185C60C4-68E7-457D-B34F-6A7C421A7D4A.jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom