Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soraen

Jul 7, 2021
www.planetminecraft.com
im probably a little late since this thread started last May, but here's mine:

My public name here is Asra, but the name i'm usually using is Soraen/Soraneion (either way is fine) it actually came from a character in a book i was fascinated a few years back, and he was half-angel and a half-demon, an "Alichino" that eats human souls to survive. He has bluish-silver markings illuminating his skin in swirling patterns when he is in his non-human form. I am absolutely obsessed in anything demon-related, so thought it would be a cool username to go by xD

Last edited:

chloeblade

Jul 20, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
i actually really like this youtuber TechnoBlade and im currently trying to reach the platform that he has but i dont get any views on my streams lol

Reactions: VOID. and ssunsett

VOID.

May 6, 2021
kw
Pronouns
He/Him
my name in the Server is (mg18127) so My friends and I were recording a video on YouTube. (man hunt) The idea was to put the command that allows the compass to track a player. To activate the command, you must write the name of a person. I put my name, but the command did not work, so I changed my name to this stupid name. I did not know that you are allowed to change your name only once. And that I have to pay only to change my name , and even after changing my name it did not work. The problem was a mistake in the same block and the account is important. I paid for it, so to this day this remains and a sign until I check again, I hope it did not happen to you either. ):

Reactions: ssunsett

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My name on the server isn't actually Ender, but EnderPlays25. Anyway, the way I got my username was I figured it should have "Ender" in it, since I am best enderman, and then added "Plays" because it was a cool thing to add next to it, and finally I added 2 random numbers. I like to go by the nickname "Ender" (not to be confused with Ender Might the YouTuber), and I plan on being best enderman on cubecraft. I favour enderman and not technoblade stans (this is joke btw, you can stan whoever you want).

Last edited:
Reactions: Soraen and ssunsett
Jul 24, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Kinda Obvious lol, my nickname is Kate/Katie, so when I made a username I decided to make it KatieKate. Then I had to think of a number because KatieKate was taken. My favorite number was 444. I decided to add 4444 to my name. Microsoft added the 56.

May 20, 2021

my name was from a rebrand cuz i used to be St0Rmz69 and i was toxic so i rebranded to xNightmare

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021

natedawg1202

my friends and family call me natedawg sometimes, so its my username and I put my birthday as the numbers. sometimes my username has a 58 at the end if it's taken because my dad likes the number 69 (no not because of that) so I took 1 off of each number which is 58

Reactions: Westsi and ssunsett

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
I have always been an active person during my Gym classes and in general. I remember the good old days where I would DOMINATE my classmates in Capture the Flag and Tag. I would also watch videos at 1.5x on YT, try to find shortcuts, and just stay happily active. Hence being on my toes, I wanted to name myself HappyFeet... but replaced the “a” with a “q”, because I thought it would look cool beside the p, like qp... Hqppy... yeah.
Beans.

Reactions: Westsi and ssunsett

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

This one is kinda wierd but basically I have this ugly name called "AlexTheNG" and it was created when I was like 6 or 8. I don't really remember.

So here's the story.
Back then, there's this app called "Multiplayer Master". It's so popular and everyone is playing it that time. Basically this app is different from other apps because you can basically create your own server for free. I just love to create maps and let people join my world and actually enjoy it. I had lots of fun times on that app.

One day, I was just casually playing on Multiplayer Master. Then there's this guy called Alex (Joey). Basically you need to put your nickname next to your in game name because that app were used for roleplayers most of the time (Before you ask, ik nobody roleplays on minecraft nowdays) and because I don't have a name, I only go to Alex and then put "Joey" as my nickname because I basically have no name.

Then I kept seeing him everytime I join a random game that there's this one person thinking we're like brothers or something because they often see us met together on coincidence. I mean, Alex and Joey is a very common english name so I had to get an original name ASAP.

Then the name "AlexTheNG" somehow was born. I later found out that the store next to my mother's restaurant is called NG for some reason so I think that's how my name was born. At least this kind of cringe name isn't common so yeah, I'm kinda happy with it. It actually does not and was never meant to have a meaning. It's just there but then an inspirational video pops up in my youtube recommendation. A video that changes my life...

It's a song about a noob singing around saying why being noob is fun. And I was like 12 when I watched the video...
And so the NG now have a meaning (somehow) and it's Noob Gamer...

Yeah my name is horrible and I'm obviously gonna change it ASAP.
(Also why am I writing this message at 3AM when I could be doing better things irl.)

So that's the story of how my horrible and cringe name was born... I guess? Probably? Maybe?

stxffeur

Jul 27, 2021
France
Well...

I literally stole this username when I was like 9 years old on Minecraft Pocket Edition...
It was "STOFF3R" and it became "stxffeur" !
The guy that owned the username "STOFF3R" was a very good PvP player , I was kind of a fan , I wanted to be as good as him , and I don't know why , I decided to steal his username and surprisingly... it didn't make me better:shrekooh:

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
i went through a barrage of nicknames

crypticCub3r (an abbreviation of a longer username i had)
the 631 came from Xbox generation

as much as this name represents me, i want to change it to any of these following names:

CC631
crypticCub3r
crypticCub3r461 (the 461 coming from my childhood)

Reactions: ssunsett and Westsi
Aug 3, 2021

mr jimz i like the name mr jimz and its easy for my friends to type,say and remember.

• Love

krecasnn

Jul 7, 2021
Siempre he sido una persona curiosa y he visto tantos nombres de usuario geniales aquí. Así que me pregunto cómo encontraste tu nombre de usuario. ¿Tiene un significado especial?🦋

Mi historia es bastante aburrida. Como puedes adivinar, me encantan los atardeceres. Cada atardecer tiene algo mágico. Y el nombre de usuario "sunset" ya estaba en uso, así que agregué una s y una t adicional.🌅

¡Por favor, comparte tus historias conmigo! 💜
Pues yo me enferme hace unos años y todo lo que comía me daba náuseas y lo único que toleraba comer eran quesadillas de queso xd un amigo me dijo que si le gustaban la kekas (algunas personas en México le dicen así a las quesadillas) y pues pensaba en lo que me dijo y se me ocurrió el usuario "KrecasNN" y las ns solo fueron para acompletar
pd: amo las quesadillas de queso

• Love

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
As an animator in real life, I wish my Minecraft in-game name could have an interesting story behind it. That's why I came to this name:

TheFrozenFlute

Imagine a flute to be left in a snowy mountain for some reason. It was left there as is and nobdoy would remembered it ever since. During ages, snow falls on it and ice covers it until its wood got oxidized. It had lost its sound.
I kind of like this story so I make it my Minecraft in-game name.

An interesting thing is that this name is way to long for other player to type it very fast during games, so I do see different people typing it in different ways. A common way of typing it is "FrozenFlute", and I do see the point here. Some people would also type it as "TheFlute"; I think it makes some sense. But what about "TheFrozen". Well, it is technically corrent in English grammer, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Die_Eisfloete

This is the name of my alt account. It is "Die Eisflöte" in Deutsch. While a frozen flute sounds rotten and dark, I think an Eisflöte would sound more lightful and gentle.
I think this is the story behind my two Minecraft accounts.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom