Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GaupaXY

Sep 8, 2020
Sverige
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
my name is from my nicknam Loet but it was a cooler name Then just Lynx it is Norways langue for Lynx Gaupa AND XY is for i love kyleXY series :)

Reactions: ssunsett

etfi

Jul 10, 2021
My name (etfi) is the first and last letter of my first and last name, so my first name is Elliot and therefore et. I got it when I first got minecraft, like 6 years ago and now I use it everywhere.

Apr 15, 2020
My name is actually quit siple, one time I was bored and wanted to change my skin and found an upside down steve skin.
following the theme i changed my name to AussieSteve.

the Aussie part refers to Australia where everything is upside down
and the Steve part is just steve because of the skin.

mattplayz36

Jul 13, 2021
My name is MattPlayz36.
To come up with this name I had to first start out with my real name: Matthew. Everyone calls me Matt, so I decided to have that at the start.
I played games, so Playz! (I know, pretty lazy)
Then, I put my favourite number on the end, 36.
My YT Channel name is MattPlayzCubecraft36.

Last edited:

brkiiz

Jul 15, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Oh okay well mines just popped into mind because I saw an old ad using that word but it was spelled differently it was spelled brik but I changed it up a bit :P

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

mine is not that interesting lol
i was trying to think of a team name on a ice hockey game, but i didnt want to put IDK so i did IDKAN (i dont know a name)
a streamer i started watching didnt know how to pronounce it so just called me "kan" then it turned into "khan"
so now its IDKHAN

Jul 7, 2021
I can't remember mine clearly as I made it when I was 7, (16 now) but I wanted a name that was to stand out from the names that I had already seen on Xbox 360 so I made my name longgggg XD

'Awesomeepic' because it sounded cool back then and 'C' as it stands for my name Chloe, and then the 'xxx' because I always used to love leaving kisses at the end of everything I used to text. 😌

HatBoyAl

Mar 8, 2021

I wear hats alot, I identify and male (but I don't mind anymore), and my name irl starts with Al.
A lot of people think my username is HatboyAi when it is in fact HatboyAL

Jul 17, 2021

My username also has a pretty boring past. I originally used my name as a username, but after a few months I decided to change it, for obvious reasons. GameMaster was the first thing that came to my head, and when I saw that name was taken I just put 8080 because it had been part of other accounts on other games.

_itzoranges_

Jul 17, 2021
hi
i play cubecraft java
the short story behind my name is that i was nicknamed mandarin orange when i was in primary school
and my index no now is 29
this why my name is mandarinorange29

Invisible_Shoter

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2020
I started playing minecraft when i was like 8 years old. I was really good with the bow in the game, i was able to shoot a cow with speed 2 while it is moving and like 70 blocks away. Now my aim is not the best. Anyways since i was really good with the bow thats how the word 'shooter' was born. In servers (Lifeboat was the only server available on mobile back then) i was playing bedwars and skywars. I was rarely spotted, bcuz i flanked them and used bows most of the time. That means i was one of the best players.. kind of.. so yeah then the word 'invisible' came in the name. I didnt really like it being with a space between the words so i swapped it with an underscore, but the whole name didnt fit old mc (Invisible_Shooter), it could only fit this "invisible_shoote" and i had to remove one of the o . So yeah this was how my name was born.
P. S. I barely knew english back then, but i knew these 2 words for some reason *shrug*

lordlincoln_

Jul 17, 2021

For me, my name was always confused with the name Abraham. So when creating a username, that coincidence came to mind. So I decided to name myself after the 16th president of the USA, President Lincoln.

Later however, some online friends on a different found that they all had a underscore at the back of their name and they all had a Lord at the beginning. So they peer pressured into joining their gang. And that's where I stand today.

flameking821

Jul 18, 2021
Flameking821

When I was little I like fire (don't ask why idk) so when I got minecraft (bedrock) i named myself boyoffire than once I got java 7 years later I said fire how about flame and I love being in control of people and what else has control kings so I became flameking. But someone already had picked the name so I just chose 3 random numbers and flameking821 was born.
(ㆁωㆁ) Hope you enjoyed bye.

eevaemo

Jul 8, 2021
Finland
My username... I had to come up with one in order to get my kids accounts set up, at that point I had no idea I was going to get as involved in the game as I eventually did.

In any case, the first part is my actual first name (Eeva) and the rest (Emo) is a word meaning a mother (of a pack, flock or such).

Quite happy with the name even though I later found out that the emo part is also a punk genre of a kind : D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom