Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellyaxo

Dec 10, 2021
As of minigames on Cubecraft Java Edition got removed and it's starting killing Cubecraft Java Edition because it's losing it's player count

- Before removal games had 500-2000 players

- After removal games has 80-160 players
qsss5dsd5sd5sd4s54ds4s.png

Last edited:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
5000-7000
I'm sorry but uh... Where did you get this information from?
Cubecraft Java had 1500 at PEAK hours before the games got removed. Java hasn't hit 5k, let alone 7k, for years...

If you're going to criticise updates, fine by me, but please do get your facts right. Completely blowing things out of proportion like this won't help anyone. In fact, I daresay it'll do more harm than good. I completely understand the Admin Team's reluction to listening to the community when they act like this. Having healthy, polite and civil conversations is absolutely important, that doesn't include lying...

D

Deleted member 584093

As of minigames on Cubecraft Java Edition got removed and it's starting killing Cubecraft Java Edition because it's losing it's player count

View attachment 215102
yeah and the fact school started

TomIsGaming

Sep 9, 2022

View attachment 215102
In my opinion, the player count decreased significantly because school started in most places and people are focused on their studies and can't really play. I suggest waiting a few more days before making a final judgement on the big change.

Reactions: Rocks1

Florisss

Sep 10, 2017
the Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
In the evening, the player count was at a total of approximately a thousand players, so there are still some ppl playing, although the removal of Team Skywars and Minerware in particular didn't do any good, because I see lots of complaints of ppl in lobbies wondering why games, such as the 2 mentioned above, have been removed.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Top Bottom