Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is, for you, the best gamemode in LuckyIslands ? Please share your opinions in post too ;)

• Normal Mode

• Crazy Mode

• Blessed Mode

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Hello all !

As an experimented and usual player on Lucky Islands since years and since sessions with my friends, I've recently bought the Diamond rank.
Why ? To see how I can impact games I play with voting a special time, a special gamemode etc.

The option I love voting for is the Crazy mode. Idk, I think that if we like playing a totally random game, it can always be made funnier with the Crazy mode. (For noobs, crazy mode offer in the game a lot of new events who affect every player in game).

Annnnd I also always see a lot of people who always vote for the Blessed mode (A mode without global events and negative effects from lucky blocks).
You have also access to other parameters as a ranked person, but except changing day to night or sunset, theres not a lot of more things.

That rivality between Crazy and Blessed (and Normal mode of course too) leads me to an idea of thread :

What is the best gamemode in LuckyIslands ? :P

If everything's working well I added a poll to that post, that everybody can use to vote one time.
I can't wait to see those terrible results and your opinions too ;)

Told u that wasn't important to open that, ur very curious oh my xD

That was just to say it is my first thread :) if that fills me with happiness, gonna continue :)

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Crazy mode 100%, for a few reasons:

1. It's more fun, and exiting
2. Crazy requires more luck, while Blessed requires more skill (I have absolutely no skill lol)
3. The random world events are fun aswell

Reactions: Hoshi

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I have so many mixed opinions on both of these modes.

Blessed because you don't die 3 seconds into the game due to a random hole that spawned. And the enemies are mostly the other players.

Crazy because of all the randomness, the thing you need to wory about the least is other people killing you. The top priority is not dying to blazes, zombies, ghasts, holes, fire, ...

I prefer to vote crazy on the teammode because then you can see the reaction of your teammates who, if you're lucky, are playing their first game of Lucky Islands ever : p

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I vote crazy whenever I care about the mode just to make the game even more interesting. Also, things like lucky rain, fortune ghasts, and zombie invasion act as a sort of "chest refill" that I think is missing from the other lucky islands modes.

My least favorite mode is blessed though. Blessed just makes the game feel like a slightly different version of skywars to me instead of lucky islands.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
D

Deleted member 193885

I vote blessed because then I don't have to be scared that a zombie pops up in your face every time I break a lucky block :)

Reactions: Monkikey

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
I guess the wish of the LI at beginning was to admit a "crazy mode" always, but they had finally to create another mode to satisfy too much skywars players :p

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I don’t play Lucky Islands that often but when I play it I vote for Blessed. When I play crazy I always die due to randomly spawned mobs.

D

Deleted member 294498

Blessed for sure! ^^
I don't like it, if there's a random pig which will transform into a big pig king... And I don't like the meteor rain in chaos :<

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom