Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the new forums!

This is the largest upgrade of our website we've done since we've started. Community is at the heart of what we do here at CubeCraft and it was about time that we did some major investment into the website.

Under the hood, we've upgraded our forum software and we've also worked with our fabulous friends at Audentio to bring a brand new and fresh look to the forums. We hope you love it as much as we do!

You'll also notice that we've tweaked our logo. Although we are incredibly fond of our old cube (and now have a lot of useless t-shirts 😭) we thought now was a good time to bring a fresh new look to CubeCraft. We'll update our socials and server icons over the next week.

So much has changed on the website - there are a few things which we're still working on and will get fixed up over the next few weeks:
  • Plus perks are frozen: If you have plus at the moment, you will retain access to the plus lounge over the next few weeks. New plus users won't get access to the lounge just yet.
  • The leaderboards and marketplace subpages are still in beta/development - you'll be seeing them again soon!
  • Account linking - we're completely reworking how account linking works and bringing in a central system called Passport. We want to have one central login for all things CubeCraft (ie forums, reports, appeals, etc)
  • If you spot anything else which doesn't look quite right - head over to our dedicated subforum for discussing all things new website! New Forums: Bugs and Suggestions

I want to say a massive thank you to all the community testers who've helped with the beta site!

I'm so happy we've finally updated and I hope the entire community enjoys their refurbished home!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom