caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Haiiii ♪
So for those that don't know, every week I create a new challenge for players to compete at. Last week's was to create the 'best' Eggwars video. We have 4 amazing submissions and as promised, here is a poll for you to vote for your personal favourite submission! You can judge based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc - it is completely up to you!!!

You can find last week's challenge HERE :)

I will announce the results of this poll in a week's time, so be sure to get your vote in before voting closes!

Submissions:
1)
by @Thjis

2)
by @licht

3)
by @Loskol

4)
by @lw_luc

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Haiiii ♪
So for those that don't know, every week I create a new challenge for players to compete at. Last week's was to create the 'best' Eggwars video. We have 4 amazing submissions and as promised, here is a poll for you to vote for your personal favourite submission! You can judge based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc - it is completely up to you!!!

You can find last week's challenge HERE :)

I will announce the results of this poll in a week's time, so be sure to get your vote in before voting closes!

Submissions:
1)
by @Thjis

2)
by @licht

3)
by @Loskol

4)
by @lw_luc
I like the video of licht its so professional trick 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom