caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Haiiii ♪
So for those that don't know, every week I create a new challenge for players to compete at. Last week's was to create the 'best' Eggwars video. We have 4 amazing submissions and as promised, here is a poll for you to vote for your personal favourite submission! You can judge based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc - it is completely up to you!!!

You can find last week's challenge HERE :)

I will announce the results of this poll in a week's time, so be sure to get your vote in before voting closes!

Submissions:
1)
by @Thjis

2)
by @licht

3)
by @Loskol

4)
by @lw_luc

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Haiiii ♪
So for those that don't know, every week I create a new challenge for players to compete at. Last week's was to create the 'best' Eggwars video. We have 4 amazing submissions and as promised, here is a poll for you to vote for your personal favourite submission! You can judge based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc - it is completely up to you!!!

You can find last week's challenge HERE :)

I will announce the results of this poll in a week's time, so be sure to get your vote in before voting closes!

Submissions:
1)
by @Thjis

2)
by @licht

3)
by @Loskol

4)
by @lw_luc
I like the video of licht its so professional trick 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom