Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft allow you to see your statistics on the website?

• Yes, this would be nice

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, this will negatively affect me

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • If you say no then PLEASE write a comment explaining why! Do NOT vote for this!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I will keep this short because I need to eat lunch, but I think you should be able to look at your Game Stats while on the website. For people who go to school, or any other things that prevents you from going into Minecraft and on Cube Craft, but you want to check your stats, then you are un able to. It would be a very small change for cube craft to let you check your stats on the site and it would be very convenient and helpful! There are no down sides to this, and players will be happier!

This would be nice, thank you.

Sincerely,
Sno

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
This used to be a thing (players.cubecraft.net), but for some reason it was removed. I would love to see this back :)

(BTW, you don't need to post that many posts. Maybe you can combind some of them?)
lol k sry! xD

I can't say why they vote no, but sometimes people like to troll or do stupid things to make people frusterated. They could just be messing with you. :/
I assumed it was trolling but I still want the trollers to try and come up with any reason why this is bad...

Reactions: hgbf

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
This used to be a thing (players.cubecraft.net), but for some reason it was removed. I would love to see this back :)

(BTW, you don't need to post that many posts. Maybe you can combind some of them?)
Also the reason why I post multiple posts sometimes is so it is more organized, but I understand

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, they did have this once. But as @hgbf said it got removed. I do believe that they are already working on this?? I too would like to check my all round stats, I do get a bit mad when I have to switch from game to game lobby to lobby.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Well, they did have this once. But as @hgbf said it got removed. I do believe that they are already working on this?? I too would like to check my all round stats, I do get a bit mad when I have to switch from game to game lobby to lobby.
did you vote? Also I hope they are working on one!

U

Unipotato

I suppose bringing players.cubecraft.net wouldn't hurt anyone, it's always fun to check out people's stats. And for future reference, don't double respond like @hgbf said. Just respond to what everyone says in one post instead of creating others. There's also an edit function if you need to add something else to a previously made post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom