Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Well this event was VERY fun to be at. I got to meet my fellow staff members, and was very thrilled to meet @Boxa ! I also loved meeting I would say almost hundreds of cube fans! Loved taking pics and signing stuff for you guys, it was sooo awesome! I would so go back to another minecon any day, to just meet the people who play on our server in person. I will always remember some great moments there!

https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames/status/780440277064437760

Reactions: Cyan and Ping Ether

thegreenboy22

Sep 3, 2016
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 @CyanYellow and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
When is the Minecon?

Joe Nguyen

Jun 25, 2016
I got their signatures and stuff. They had cards with codes on them. My brother entered the code and got 10000 exp and 10000 vanity points. I WANT IT!

Reactions: Mac

Steve_532

Oct 2, 2016
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 @CyanYellow and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
Awweee only if I could comeee :(

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Mac said:
We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.​

But Mac actually wanted to say:
We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will also promiss to release creative after we arrived home from Minecon but we will actually go to other conventions in the area so we don't ever have to release it.​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom