Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more activities in the hub on the bedrock network like on java edition?

• No, these features would be irrelevant on the bedrock network.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes, these features would be a nice feature for bedrock!

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, i've been playing java edition a bit more recently (i'm SoundTheNeko btw :D) and i've realized that there is more to do in the hub on java edition, like parkour, hub fishing, and relic hunting, and the sky drop! if cubecraft can add these features to the hub then players will converse more in the hub and hang out!

TLDR: (Too long didn't read): we should add hub fishing, relic hunting, and parkour to the bedrock hub

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don't really think it's a necessary thing, but I think that it would be a good addition since I sometimes find myself playing these lobby games on the Java Network. It would be good to see some kind of lobby amusement also on bedrock!

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
That is an excellent idea! I think the entire Bedrock lobby needs to have a tidy up right now. The games should be moved back like Java Edition, and all of the random NCPs should be moved to the side. The hub activities would be a great way to get players looking around the lobby.
Good suggestion, +1 :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Bedrock hub is small and everything is close to each other which makes you being surrounded by a lot of NPC's and portals. The Bedrock hub should definitely get some extra's in it, like you said just like tje Java hub, but along with that (this comes from another suggestion as well), the NPC's need to be replaced, as well as the portals as you're really being surrounded by them when you join the hub. Overall, I agree with you.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
To pass time on the lobby, like when I talk with hackers, I'm used to run up and down on the roof of the stable/farm.

ezgif-2-a30f31184953.gif

P l e a s e h e l p m e . ___ .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom