Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nxxwhere

Jan 11, 2017
Is really necesary :c

My suggestions:

-The pig is fun but unnecessary
-Enderman bug :(
-The dispenser with igneous loads is also unnecessary These are elements that only fill up the inventory
-Money Lag or Money rain would be better a little less diamond and experience, since later the entities of the xp continue to generate lag
-MORE MAPS: Lucky falls short of Sky and Egg's side Maps for 5,6,7 people
Elven maybe would be better for 4
I hope that points are read and taken in some way in account Thank you :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I think an update isn't needed. it has a update a few months ago. You need to wait and be patient. A update would be coming up soon as possible :D

Reactions: Twania

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think the Pig is fine actually, all though it's useless.
I Do agree with more maps but we'll just have to see which game the Builders decide to build another map on.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
No, Y'know what it is? Lucky Island now is really good, I don't get your problem is not completely but about those maps that new that I would we love it!

Reactions: ItsDavey_

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Enderman definitely has a bug, pig is useless, lag rain should disappear also Elven map should be size reduced like Orc was, its way too big and camper friendly, 90% of my friends never play that map because of that.

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
Lucky Island is good but some new maps should be great because more people will play it again

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I think an update isn't needed. it has a update a few months ago. You need to wait and be patient. A update would be coming up soon as possible :D
What Davey said, is true, a few months ago, was there a update, so i don't really think it need to add that, but nice ideas!

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom