Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands

wdp's Reintroduction

Hello everyone! Although I'm not new I just wanted to introduce myself since I haven't done this when I joined :)

About me
So I'm wdp_, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 15 years old. I was born in december 2005 (20 december). Actually I was adopted, I was born in Sri-Lanka, which is a small country in Asia. When I was a few months old, 2 lovely Dutch people adopted me. I have been living in the Netherlands for 15 years now.

Hobbies
Well, I love to play football outside with friends, I also play at a football club. And of course I love to play Minecraft too, but Minecraft isn't the only game I play. On the PC I play CS: GO and Minecraft, and on the Xbox GTA V, fifa 2021, Call of Duty Coldwar, modern warfare and more :) I also always enjoyed playing football with my (sadly deceased) dog outside . Fortunately we will get a new one in 7 weeks !!

Favorite game(s) on Cube!
I also love to play on Cubecraft, I mainly play on 1.8 but I sometimes switch to 1.16 :)
I usually play skywars or duels in 1.8, but when I'm with friends or with my girlfriend I always play eggwars!
When I'm on 1.16 I just play tower defence! I really like the game because well, it's epic! And among us slimes is epic aswell.
But to be honest, I don't play every game Cubecraft has to offer, but I do play alot of them :)

Hopefully this is enough information about me, if you wanna know more, or just wanna talk you can always message me on Discord :)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Ayyy it’s nice to meet you, another fellow 1.8 player! :)
Your reintroduction is looking fancy with all these colours :o

Reactions: Matriox

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom