Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands

wdp's Reintroduction

Hello everyone! Although I'm not new I just wanted to introduce myself since I haven't done this when I joined :)

About me
So I'm wdp_, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 15 years old. I was born in december 2005 (20 december). Actually I was adopted, I was born in Sri-Lanka, which is a small country in Asia. When I was a few months old, 2 lovely Dutch people adopted me. I have been living in the Netherlands for 15 years now.

Hobbies
Well, I love to play football outside with friends, I also play at a football club. And of course I love to play Minecraft too, but Minecraft isn't the only game I play. On the PC I play CS: GO and Minecraft, and on the Xbox GTA V, fifa 2021, Call of Duty Coldwar, modern warfare and more :) I also always enjoyed playing football with my (sadly deceased) dog outside . Fortunately we will get a new one in 7 weeks !!

Favorite game(s) on Cube!
I also love to play on Cubecraft, I mainly play on 1.8 but I sometimes switch to 1.16 :)
I usually play skywars or duels in 1.8, but when I'm with friends or with my girlfriend I always play eggwars!
When I'm on 1.16 I just play tower defence! I really like the game because well, it's epic! And among us slimes is epic aswell.
But to be honest, I don't play every game Cubecraft has to offer, but I do play alot of them :)

Hopefully this is enough information about me, if you wanna know more, or just wanna talk you can always message me on Discord :)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Ayyy it’s nice to meet you, another fellow 1.8 player! :)
Your reintroduction is looking fancy with all these colours :o

Reactions: Matriox

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom