Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys I man Wave Master6982 my real name is Alex by the way.
I live in Philadelphia.My favorite game is Minecraft.Alright let’s skip to game parts.

The game I first started playing was Mario kart Wii the best Mario kart.I played it a lot on my Wii with my older brother by they way I’m the last born.It was until we got a Wii U which is much worst then the Wii that I started playing Minecraft.The first version of Minecraft I had was Wii U edition but we rly didn’t like it so we switched to java at first I played on my older brothers account but then I got myself an account both of our igns were Greenthunderl8 and superalex0915.Don’t try inviting them because my account got hacked and my brothers laptop got a virus due to one of our friends whose not our friend anymore.Before my account got hacked I actually quit cubecraft in 2018 to 2019 by the way I join cubecraft java in 2016.I started play a lot of hyp*xel try telling me I advertised a server because sadly to say I like hyp*xel better then cubecraft.I started playing bedrock cubecraft in April 2020 and I farmed every game.I found out I was really good at controller much better then I played java.So eventually I dropped camping and went to rushing.

Forums
I joined the forums in July 31st to report hackers but eventually I switched to being an active member.My first map submission was made around this time which is sky Temple which I’ve going to say that it doesn’t really look pretty but at least most people gave it good criticism without being mad.

Q&A

Q.What is your favorite game on cubecraft?
A.Tower Defense.

Q.Why did you quit cubecraft?
A.I was getting kinda of tired of it so I decided to have a new experience.

Q.Which one do you like better bedrock or java?
A.Well I like java and I’ve played it much longer then bedrock but I prefer bedrock.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom