Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
👋 Hey hello! 👋
As some of you might know, there has been very warm weather in the Netherlands the past few days/weeks.
I'm not sure how the weather is where you live, but I have a couple questions for all of you!

1) Do you like very high temperatures? ☀️

2) What do you like to do with hot temperatures? 🏄‍♂️

3) What is your favorite kind of ice cream? 🍦

That's it for my questions! Have a great day
:heart:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
👋 Hey hello! 👋
As some of you might know, there has been very warm weather in the Netherlands the past few days/weeks.
I'm not sure how the weather is where you live, but I have a couple questions for all of you!

1) Do you like very high temperatures? ☀️

2) What do you like to do with hot temperatures? 🏄‍♂️

3) What is your favorite kind of ice cream? 🍦

That's it for my questions! Have a great day
:heart:
1) Eh I prefer the cold seasons to be honest, it’s easier to warm up than to cool down
2) Hide indoors, or go somewhere with air conditioning and try not to melt
3) I don’t like ice cream

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1) I dislike high temperatures; Summer is just unbearable for me!

2) I love going on vacation during summer. When I stay in my country, however, I like staying home even with warm weather. Air conditioning is a life saver... I play games all year 'round anyways. I like going out to swim or get some ice cream with friends or family every now and then though!

3) I love vanilla ice cream, but chocolate is also high up there. Popsicles taste lovely too!

What about you?

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
1) I dislike high temperatures; Summer is just unbearable for me!

2) I love going on vacation during summer. When I stay in my country, however, I like staying home even with warm weather. Air conditioning is a life saver... I play games all year 'round anyways. I like going out to swim or get some ice cream with friends or family every now and then though!

3) I love vanilla ice cream, but chocolate is also high up there. Popsicles taste lovely too!

What about you?
1) I personally dislike the hot weather!

2) I just play games and eat ice cream of course

3) I like all kinds of ice cream, I don't know what my favorite one is tho!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1) I don't like very high temperatures at all, I prefer winter/cold seasons by far!

2) I like to go to the pool or the river to cool off, although most days I stay at home eating ice cream and just avoiding the heat 😁

3) My favorite type of ice cream is chocolate mint. The rest do not seem as good or refreshing as chocolate mint but I like them too 🍧

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
1) I do enjoy hot weather when I have no other obligations or things I have to get done. For example, school or work. It can become so tiring and just not a great experience, although when I'm on holiday or abroad I really like itt
2) I like to sit around, maybe read a book in the sun with a cool drink <3
3) That's such a hard question.. because I love most flavours apart from Strawberry...

Stay safee!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
1. I don't like very high temperatures, I like very cold ones, but only if there's lots of snow to play with and it looks so pretty too! But since winter doesn't usually have snow here (or veryyy little) I don't like it that much, I tend to prefer Autumn since I also have hayfever so.. ;-; Although spring is great too, all the baby animals are so cute!

2. Honestly depending on my mood on that particular day I tend to either hide away in our basement where it's nice and cold, or try and ignore it and go about my day normally.

3. I love all types of ice cream.. I'm not sure what would be my favourite though..

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
1) It Depends on what you consider high temperatures, in Australia, 40c in Summer is hot but it could be 30 in the Netherlands. I like the 30-degree days not any hotter. Any hotter than 35 is a hot day and I like roughly 25c

2) I have a pool, So either go swimming or stay inside and play Minecraft

3) Chocolate. I'm boring I know

Also its currently winter and I hate 12-degree weather, although that's nice anywhere else its soo cold here

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Yes I technically live in the desert so naturally the weather ranges from 40 degrees and upwards during mornings, down to 33 degrees during night/pm.
2. During summer time I like swimming, going to the beach, going to the gym and I especially love late night walks when the weather is somewhat bearable.
3. Mainly vanilla, maybe bubble gum flavoured (tbh I only buy it for its color), but this doesn't mean I will not enjoy any flavour of ice cream.

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
1. I don't like high temperatures at all, I prefer to be cold and wrap up warm in a nice thick blanket!

2. If it is unbearably hot I would sit in the shade feeling sorry for myself. If there's a good breeze outside I would go for a walk or spend some of the day in the garden.

3. My favourite ice cream flavour is strawberry!

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
1) I'm quite used to high temperatures and don't mind them that much. It's ofc different from person to person what high temperatures for them are, although I think at like 30/35° we can already call it hot... 😛 But I also don't mind it every time when the rain comes around and cools things off a bit.

2) It honestly depends on where I am... If I'm at home walks along the river and most importantly in the forest can be really nice. Going to a swimming pool or somewhere like that every so often is cool as well... Otherwise shades and a cold lemonade solve many problems 😉

3) Probably chocolate, vanilla and cookie. In any order, as long as they are there

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Fun to read what you guys like to do with this warm weather! So I'll share my answers too :)

1) Depends, how high is very high? I like temperatures around 30/35 degrees Celcius, though 40 would be too high for me.

2) Well, what I do most of my summer, spending time at the beach or in/on the water. There is nothing better than enjoying the sun at the beach on a hot day.

3) I like all ice cream, though my favourite would be banana :D

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
1. No, i hate any temperature above 25 degrees. Altho i guess in Mediterrane countries, its alright, cause the weather is less dry.

2. I don’t really change my behaviour on the temperature. I also enjoy swimming at lower temperatures. I will say i partake in more outdoor activities; going out, holidays etc. I like a summer camp the most, cause nice weather really brings ppl together.

3. I like cherry-yoghurt the most. Its so refreshing, milky and delicious. I guess anything with chocolate is great as well.

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
1) Yes, as long it’s not getting as hot as today. I love summer time, but I‘m a bit sensitive to heat 🔥

2) During day time, I would mostly stay inside and enjoy my time.
In the evening, the fun begins as the air is fresh and chill. That’s were I take some good strolls, preferably in the sunset. Loved stargazing and (almost) falling asleep under the open sky. Where I used to live, it was all forest and village, so you could actually see the milky way!

3) Already spilled it on some other thread, but I absolutely love caramel ice cream🌱👀

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom