Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
I don't usually makes threads like these, if not I don't make threads at all nowadays, but June is such a special month for so many reasons I had to do this.
If you didn't know already, June is (while also being the start of the summer) pride month! I personally think we should support LGBTIQA+ everyday anyways, but this is the month where we can really show it. With pride and confidence.
People gat bullied for being part of the LGBTIQA+ community, but those people are jerks and if they say anything to you or you see them say anything to another human being, tell them to shut up and go away.
This month will hopefully be filled with happiness and joy throughout everyone, whether it being because of pride month, because the weather is finally starting to pick up and get warm, or because we can now have ice cream! Although I'd cream is permitted every month of the year.
If you can do anything anytime to do something to support the LGBTIQA+ community, do it.
Have a very happy June, and stay positive.
F.
Screenshot_20250605_170814_Minecraft.png
 

ItsCapybara_

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2022
96
64
69
17
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
I don't usually makes threads like these, if not I don't make threads at all nowadays, but June is such a special month for so many reasons I had to do this.
If you didn't know already, June is (while also being the start of the summer) pride month! I personally think we should support LGBTIQA+ everyday anyways, but this is the month where we can really show it. With pride and confidence.
People gat bullied for being part of the LGBTIQA+ community, but those people are jerks and if they say anything to you or you see them say anything to another human being, tell them to shut up and go away.
This month will hopefully be filled with happiness and joy throughout everyone, whether it being because of pride month, because the weather is finally starting to pick up and get warm, or because we can now have ice cream! Although I'd cream is permitted every month of the year.
If you can do anything anytime to do something to support the LGBTIQA+ community, do it.
Have a very happy June, and stay positive.
F. View attachment 239291
Happy pride month ( sorry I'm late )
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sionnachh
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
I don't usually makes threads like these, if not I don't make threads at all nowadays, but June is such a special month for so many reasons I had to do this.
If you didn't know already, June is (while also being the start of the summer) pride month! I personally think we should support LGBTIQA+ everyday anyways, but this is the month where we can really show it. With pride and confidence.
People gat bullied for being part of the LGBTIQA+ community, but those people are jerks and if they say anything to you or you see them say anything to another human being, tell them to shut up and go away.
This month will hopefully be filled with happiness and joy throughout everyone, whether it being because of pride month, because the weather is finally starting to pick up and get warm, or because we can now have ice cream! Although I'd cream is permitted every month of the year.
If you can do anything anytime to do something to support the LGBTIQA+ community, do it.
Have a very happy June, and stay positive.
F. View attachment 239291
Not ment to be rude, but apparently this is a thing lol
I personally am not LGBTIQA+, but I really think people should be able to do what they want and not be held back by stupid meanies. I totally agree with you with what you said and wish all LGBTIQA+ a happy month!
Bassically same
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom