The main lobbies have changed overtime but the waiting lobbies havn't. I think there should new waiting lobbies. I completly understand, yes its just a waiting lobby but it would be nice xD :)
No. I would prefer if the build team made new maps for the games that have been neglected and lacking updates lately (FFA, Parkour, Tower Defence)
instead of replacing perfectly good lobbies with new ones, that, to be fair, have no impact in gameplay.
They actually did update the waiting lobby for both Skywars and Lucky Islands for a while ago. The waiting lobby for the Arcade games is also quite ”new”.
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.