Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i had an idea of the skywars rank people can vote to "chaos" in a normal solo/duo/squad/MEGA skywars round, they vote and have the skywars chaos itens in the chests (:

Reactions: gamer amz pro

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'd suggest going a bit deeper and explain more as I'm not really sure what to say about this idea. Also post a poll so people can vote on it! ^-^

Reactions: Gregeyy

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I'd suggest going a bit deeper and explain more as I'm not really sure what to say about this idea. Also post a poll so people can vote on it! ^-^
In bedrock there is a skywars mode called “chaos mode” you get many items such as OP gear, explosive bows, explosive eggs, leap feathers, sharp 4 diamond swords, etc. I assume what he’s suggesting is voting to put this in normal skywars.

About the thread, I disagree I think it should stay it’s own mode, it’d be really laggy with everything exploding and stuff

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
As many people said, this thread is incomplete and confusing.
Can you please add more details? I don't really get the point of your suggestion.

Anyway, thanks for suggesting. Have a nice day! :heart:

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I disagree with this because chaos is a "vip only" gamemode, and changing the items for everyone removes that limitation.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Like most said please explain your idea thoroughly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom