Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • #FreeFromRanks (chose this along with your answer for lols)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Heres a suggestion: LISTEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS, I have seen over 1000 suggestions just browsing in my spare time and not one has been introduced (Ok, well, maybe not 1000, but, y'know what I mean).

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
I came up with this game whilst reading my 'Join Another Game' suggestion and I was like bruh, I want it added. So here it is!

suN1qcS.png

(By the way, you should like this post for the, uh... 5 hours I spent with... uh... no world edit at all (like 5mins lol)

Gameplay/Gamemodes:

The game I am suggesting is called Volcano Climbers (or climb). In the game, you start off inside a volcano and must parkour out of it. Simple, right? Well, apart from the fact that there's lava constantly rising, getting faster and faster. This could be a solo game or it could be a competitive minigame, where everyone is in their own volcano, and the first one to the top wins! Also, if that were the case, you wouldn't be able to see the other players, adding to the pressure. (Get it? You know, volcanoes, pressure, eruption-... nevermind...). Also, if everyone dies, maybe the person to reach the highest could be declared the winner. (if your on block 50, fall, and die on block 10, your score will be 50 not 10).

Normal Mode: It's normal, you're just in a volcano escaping, attempting to be the first one to reach the top/be the highest when everyone dies to win, whilst the lava climbs up.

PVP Mode: This probably won't work, but you're in one MASSIVE volcano with like 5x5 platforms and you hit each other. Like I said, it won't work probably, did New Super Mario Bros WII teach us anything? Multiplayer doesn't ALWAYS work... (Trolololol)

Insane Mode: In this mode, lava is 2x faster and the jumps are harder, that's about it really. Because I KNOW if this is released everyone will be like after they beat it: 'OMG DA PARKOUR 2 EASY WTH HGUI'.

Layout:
Take a guess. Yup, it's a volcano. Big surprise there mate! Maybe the blocks could be 3x3 then as you work your way up 1 block jumps, but, let's are honest, it's a volcano. That's about it.

Maps:
Magma Chamber: You're inside a magma chamber, maybe the parkour is straight on with lava behind you, rather than straight up with lava below you.

Yellowstone: Maybe you're underneath Yellowstone national park, and when you climb up you've got to parkour on burnt logs and stone. If you reach the end you'll end up in, well, Yellowstone national park.

Original: The original idea, you're parkouring up inside a volcano, with lava rising below you quicker and quicker.

Summit: Maybe you at the summit and you must parkour DOWN the volcano, with an eruption sending lava above you, falling down on you quicker and quicker. Now, the lowest person would win etc. etc.

Inspiration:
-That one New Super Mario Bros WII level in world 8, where lava chases you up a volcano with the propeller hat, or something.

-Those volcano documentaries that manage to make stone exciting.

-The fact I'm bored rn.

-Nelson Mandella, he will always be an inspiration. Don't ask what any of that has to do with this but whatever.

-The Nelson Mandella effect????xD

#FreeFromRanks

^^

Spam this in /msg to ANYONE who brags like this:

'Haha look at all 'dese stones xD'

Or anyone who makes a suggestion along the lines of:

'I think we should get 3 unbans each if we own a rank.'

(I swear to god if this post gets locked for promoting spam I will not do anything, but be very upset indeed, please take my jokes un-offensively in anyway, thanks <3)

F

Facelurite

This would fit well in parkour. Mandela died on my birthday btw

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
I like the idea, but i think it wont be to populair enough. :)
The concept is really cool though, maybe u could make a adventure map with that concept, ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Those fluorescent colours really jump out at you.
They mostly hurt my eyes.
Heres a suggestion: LISTEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS, I have seen over 1000 suggestions just browsing in my spare time and not one has been introduced (Ok, well, maybe not 1000, but, y'know what I mean).

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
I came up with this game whilst reading my 'Join Another Game' suggestion and I was like bruh, I want it added. So here it is!

suN1qcS.png

(By the way, you should like this post for the, uh... 5 hours I spent with... uh... no world edit at all (like 5mins lol)

Gameplay/Gamemodes:

The game I am suggesting is called Volcano Climbers (or climb). In the game, you start off inside a volcano and must parkour out of it. Simple, right? Well, apart from the fact that there's lava constantly rising, getting faster and faster. This could be a solo game or it could be a competitive minigame, where everyone is in their own volcano, and the first one to the top wins! Also, if that were the case, you wouldn't be able to see the other players, adding to the pressure. (Get it? You know, volcanoes, pressure, eruption-... nevermind...). Also, if everyone dies, maybe the person to reach the highest could be declared the winner. (if your on block 50, fall, and die on block 10, your score will be 50 not 10).

Normal Mode: It's normal, you're just in a volcano escaping, attempting to be the first one to reach the top/be the highest when everyone dies to win, whilst the lava climbs up.

PVP Mode: This probably won't work, but you're in one MASSIVE volcano with like 5x5 platforms and you hit each other. Like I said, it won't work probably, did New Super Mario Bros WII teach us anything? Multiplayer doesn't ALWAYS work... (Trolololol)

Insane Mode: In this mode, lava is 2x faster and the jumps are harder, that's about it really. Because I KNOW if this is released everyone will be like after they beat it: 'OMG DA PARKOUR 2 EASY WTH HGUI'.

Layout:
Take a guess. Yup, it's a volcano. Big surprise there mate! Maybe the blocks could be 3x3 then as you work your way up 1 block jumps, but, let's are honest, it's a volcano. That's about it.

Maps:
Magma Chamber: You're inside a magma chamber, maybe the parkour is straight on with lava behind you, rather than straight up with lava below you.

Yellowstone: Maybe you're underneath Yellowstone national park, and when you climb up you've got to parkour on burnt logs and stone. If you reach the end you'll end up in, well, Yellowstone national park.

Original: The original idea, you're parkouring up inside a volcano, with lava rising below you quicker and quicker.

Summit: Maybe you at the summit and you must parkour DOWN the volcano, with an eruption sending lava above you, falling down on you quicker and quicker. Now, the lowest person would win etc. etc.

Inspiration:
-That one New Super Mario Bros WII level in world 8, where lava chases you up a volcano with the propeller hat, or something.

-Those volcano documentaries that manage to make stone exciting.

-The fact I'm bored rn.

-Nelson Mandella, he will always be an inspiration. Don't ask what any of that has to do with this but whatever.

-The Nelson Mandella effect????xD

#FreeFromRanks

^^

Spam this in /msg to ANYONE who brags like this:

'Haha look at all 'dese stones xD'

Or anyone who makes a suggestion along the lines of:

'I think we should get 3 unbans each if we own a rank.'

(I swear to god if this post gets locked for promoting spam I will not do anything, but be very upset indeed, please take my jokes un-offensively in anyway, thanks <3)

Interesting idea. It could really fit well under parkour. It could be giant volcano where players would have to work together or against each other to get to the top. But why keep it at parkour? There could also be puzzles and mazes that you will need to finish before getting to the next floor to escape.
Also could you next time use a normal font and colors? It's kinda annoying to read through.

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
I thinking this is a good idea, but if you play it like 5 time in a row it would get a little boring. But thats just my oppinion

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Reminds me of that minigame in I think Mario Party, called Crater Crawl. Found a picture!! :
200px-Crater.jpg

It's not the same game but the same hazards occur. There also was a rising lava level in one of the Super Mario Brosses but I played so many on my ds I couldn't find it.

I'd love to see this coming to parkour or minerware. Kinda like the escape from the lava maps for Minecraft but in this game the courses go vertically instead of horizontal, which'll make things interesting (seeing opponents fall down and such would probably make for absolutely great fun)

Overall, would love to see this come to cube, as it reminds me (and probably others) of the ol Mario games we all love, I have never seen an escape from the lava where you parkour upwards before so that's a 10/10 on originality right there.

This gamemodes actually has potential! Great suggestion +1 hug from me.

Reactions: Cactus Awex
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom