Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tacoman222xx

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2024
153
192
59
England/Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello. The addition of PGs was a very good choice, although the subscriptions that came with it are questionable. However I have some suggestions to make them better.

1. Add time limit / Deathmatch
Give the option for the PG hoster to set a time limit to the game, or decide that a game goes into deathmatch after a specified time. This is useful to prevent snipe games from taking too long. All eggs would be destroyed in a deathmatch, and all islands apart from mid would decay.

2. Variable shop
Allow the pg hoster to decide if certain items are not allowed in the pg. For example, the Ullo snipe community plays without diamond armour, potions and enchanted gapples. Let the hoster select certain items that will not be in the game

3. More modifications
Add more fun things, like double or half health as an option. Or changing things like knockback or prices in the shop, to customize more. These things freshen games up and allow for more variation. Plus, these pg-unique options would make more people buy stuff and give CC lots of nice money.

What do you guys think?
 

L1kii

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2022
33
68
69
Hello. The addition of PGs was a very good choice, although the subscriptions that came with it are questionable. However I have some suggestions to make them better.

1. Add time limit / Deathmatch
Give the option for the PG hoster to set a time limit to the game, or decide that a game goes into deathmatch after a specified time. This is useful to prevent snipe games from taking too long. All eggs would be destroyed in a deathmatch, and all islands apart from mid would decay.

2. Variable shop
Allow the pg hoster to decide if certain items are not allowed in the pg. For example, the Ullo snipe community plays without diamond armour, potions and enchanted gapples. Let the hoster select certain items that will not be in the game

3. More modifications
Add more fun things, like double or half health as an option. Or changing things like knockback or prices in the shop, to customize more. These things freshen games up and allow for more variation. Plus, these pg-unique options would make more people buy stuff and give CC lots of nice money.

What do you guys think?
Idk if this was a good choice. Do u know many ppl who need pgs and really use them? I know maybe 3-4 out of 100 which really use it. Better choice would have been to leave the normal rank system and to add pgs as subscription.
 

tacoman222xx

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2024
153
192
59
England/Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk if this was a good choice. Do u know many ppl who need pgs and really use them? I know maybe 3-4 out of 100 which really use it. Better choice would have been to leave the normal rank system and to add pgs as subscription.
Yes, I don't like the subscription / monetization system of the PGs. I agree a PG subscription would've been better, keeping the normal game ranks as permanent. But I am happy the PGs do exist now and are available for the general community.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom