Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't think they really need this. If they are done with staff one reason could be that they don't want the constant calling out and publicity =-/ Sure some might enjoy it and they could ask to just not have it but I don't think that it's necessary for them to gain anything. plus half the staff who left won't/don't use the forums anymore so why would they need a rank?

G

Gamerfull

I don't think they really need this. If they are done with staff one reason could be that they don't want the constant calling out and publicity =-/ Sure some might enjoy it and they could ask to just not have it but I don't think that it's necessary for them to gain anything. plus half the staff who left won't/don't use the forums anymore so why would they need a rank?
To let people know they have been STAFFS. Do not do it, if you put it, you would not have any privilege.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
To let people know they have been STAFFS. Do not do it, if you put it, you would not have any privilege.
I'm not saying that they would get privileges but it can be annoying to constantly being called out time after time being flooded with notifications. They still can get this from players that new they were staff but if they had the rank even new players may still flood them.

Reactions: Milkyy

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

I think this idea is unnecessary, because they left being staff members already, and they don't need another rank, so we'll keep it the regular way for now. (In forums)
Keep up the good work anyways!

Thank you. :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Reactions: Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom