• Yes

• No

• Tagging works just fine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Hi,

Have you ever wanted to join a call but you couldn't talk because you are in a room with more people or your microphone doesn't work? There happens to be a solution for that!

"VC-dump" could be a perfect channel to dump everything you want to say in when you are in a call. You would be able to send pictures in it which you are talking about in the voice channel. Another example: you are in a room full of people (or your microphone doesn't work), you could talk to people in the call by messaging in that channel.

I suggest to make a vc-dump channel for every language, this way you would get a Dutch, Spanish, English, Turkish and an Any Language vc dump channel.

If you like this idea please vote yes. If you have any suggestions or objections, please let me know by reacting to this post. (I will edit this post or the poll if there are good suggestions)

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!

Vertaling voor de nederlanders onder ons:

Heb je ooit aan een gesprek willen deelnemen maar kon je niet praten omdat je in een kamer met meerdere mensen was of je microfoon werkte niet? Er is een oplossing daarvoor!

"VC-dump" zou het perfecte kanaal zijn om alles in te dumpen wat je wil zeggen als je in een gesprek bent. Je zou de mogelijkheid hebben om afbeeldingen erin te sturen waarover je het had in het gesprek. Een ander voorbeeld: stel je bent in een kamer vol met mensen (of je microfoon werkt niet), je zou dan alsnog kunnen praten met de mensen in het gesprek via dat kanaal.

Ik stel voor om een vc-dump kanaal voor elke taal te maken, je zou dan een Nederlandse, Spaanse, Engelse, Turkse en een elke taal vc dump kanaal krijgen.

Als je dit een goed idee vind, stem dan "yes". Als je suggesties hebt of een bezwaar, laat dat dan alsjeblieft weten door te reageren op dit bericht. (ik zal dit bericht of the poll bewerken als er goede suggesties zijn)

Dank voor het lezen en een fijne dag toegewenst!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

This has been suggested before:

Anyways, I voted no. The reason being is that it would get too messy with all the different text channels, also making it even harder to moderate.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Thanks for mentioning! I didn't know there was another thread regarding this subject. I'm sorry for bringing back the subject...

Could you be more specific about the "messy" problem?

About the moderation: I don't think it would be too hard to moderate this. But only a moderator can answer that question I think.

The mineplex dc server has this channel as well by the way and I could mention more big servers...

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree with Typical, it would be a bit messy if you have to many people, it's not easy to moderate what he said. It's also not really necessary, yeah, because it's messy again and people won't react to that. I think it is quite difficult when moderators have to look at it when they need more.

If they make that, everyone will be able to see that, right? I think there is a lot of obscurity for people and people on call who are not always going to check there because they have to see or read something. I think the best solution is to just tag them. And then you might be able to put it in #media because if you do that in those VC-dump things, then maybe there will only be places where you don't have to.

I suggested 5 channels actually
Why 5? 5 is really too much, if you want to do such a dump channel, it should be available to everyone, at the general you can just speak any language. Not necessary. My solution is tagging, it works fine. If they won't respond, you may tag them/him/her once again.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom