Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I like the gadgets, the elytra seems kinda useless because obsidian already can fly. The leap gadget is fine.
I like the cages.
The win effects sound lame, a horse win effect sounds boring and a rocket too. Maybe add an enderdragon? Only for emerald+, 75K vanity points,level 50+.and 1000+ wins. This win effect is rare and made only for the real ''pro's''
Hypixel got the same win effect and if CubeCraft is gonna add a enderdragon as win effect then it isn’t original anymore, because another server got it already, we have to came up with something new/special that nobody have.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hypixel got the same win effect and if CubeCraft is gonna add a enderdragon as win effect then it isn’t original anymore, because another server got it already, we have to came up with something new/special that nobody have.
The horse win effect also is in Hypixel, skywars also is in Hypixel... Just add it, that:''copied from hypixel'' makes no sense...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Well, it would still be fun to have it if you ever play something else.

And I already got 1000+ wins on lucky islands, arcade and duels so it doesn't matter for just me but it would still be unfair.
How would it be unfair? Then the level 50+ glass is also unfair because you need a high level and you don't get levels in FFA...Please.. It isn't unfair at all....

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
How would it be unfair? Then the level 50+ glass is also unfair because you need a high level and you don't get levels in FFA...Please.. It isn't unfair at all....
Whatever, it doesn't even matter because staff don't care about what the players want anyway.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
The horse win effect also is in Hypixel, skywars also is in Hypixel... Just add it, that:''copied from hypixel'' makes no sense...
It does make sense, making copies of other servers isn't original and people also don't like it. A new gamemode or a new idea is a cooler and a better way to get players in my opinion.

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It does make sense, making copies of other servers isn't original and people also don't like it. A new gamemode of a new idea is a cooler and better way to get players in my opinion.
What do you mean can you please explain? The only thing i mean is if you do a boring horse as a win effect you can do an enderdragon too. (They are both from Hypixel sooo)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
What do you mean can you please explain? The only thing i mean is if you do a boring horse as a win effect you can do an enderdragon too. (They are both from Hypixel sooo)
That's what I mean, copying things of other servers is not original, if they do that they will lose a lot of players. We have to stay original.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I didn't say I want that ''Horse win effect'' so I don't really get your point.
You said look below to see Remi's gadget suggestion. And what do you suggest then to be ''original'' Just add the enderdragon win effect. Because the skywars update was copied too so the ''we need to stay original'' is denied.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
You said look below to see Remi's gadget suggestion. And what do you suggest then to be ''original'' Just add the enderdragon win effect. Because the skywars update was copied too so the ''we need to stay original'' is denied.
Almost every sever have SkyWars, And if I say ''we have to stay originial'' I mean we have to stay originial with the Win effects, Gadgets, etc. (The little special things.) Saying ''Hypixel also got SkyWars'' isn't a good reason because every server have SkyWars and it's just a gamemode, it's about how a server is creating the game. (Updates in the game, gear in chests, etc.) Every server can make SkyWars different. And the ''Examples'' were from Remi, they weren't mine. And because SkyWars got copied from Hypixel we have to copy everthing from them? That's not how it works.

Reactions: remio

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Almost every sever have SkyWars, I mean we have to stay originial with the Win effects, Gadgets. Saying ''Hypixel also got SkyWars'' isn't a good reason, and the ''Examples'' were from Remi, they weren't mine. And because SkyWars got copied from Hypixel we have to copy everthing from them? That's not how it works sad enough.
Just do it smfh And i mean the features in the new skywars update is copied, just like the refills etc. Not the gamemode self.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Just do it smfh And i mean the features in the new skywars update is copied, just like the refills etc. Not the gamemode self.
Yeah but that doesn't mean we have to copy everything from Hypixel. We are CubeCraft and not CubePixel, so we have to stay original with the things we do.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
  • Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers! (Unlock this cage with 20000 vanity points)
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!
Barrier cages: I really, really love the idea of barrier cages but the problem is: you can’t brake them in survival (gamemode 0) so after people spawned, you can’t brake the cage: this makes it very easy for campers to build themselves in, in the cage :/

And I also think it is cooler to give the barrier cage to people with level 100 (or more) instead of people with Obsidian rank because there is only 1 item
(as far as I know, correct me if I’m wrong) for “level 100+’ers” and be honest, this will be on of the, if not THE coolest vanity item by far !! :D

Horse win effect: Again, I’m a big fan of the idea of adding the win effect that alouds people to fly on an animal after they won but...
idk... I want... I mean shouldn’t it be cooler if...
nvm: PIG WIN EFFECT 4 LIFE !!!

(No horse, just piggies !!! :0 )

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom