Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 89311

or that you could use the vanity points to buy colors / patterns for the custom shields that are “coming soon”

Reactions: CapoTchino

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hay everyone, I’m Gaaabb and I have a new suggestion for you guys.... I hope you all will enjoy it! ^-^

The problem/issue.
The problem is (I don’t think I’m the only one who have this problem.) that I now have a rank on CubeCraft for about 2 years, and I already have all the “vanity items” that you can buy in the “vanity shop”, with “vanity points”. Only I still receive those vanity points every week, sad enough I can’t do anything with them anymore as I already have all the vanity items.

Solution...! (;
So my solution is to add very expensive items in the vanity shop so “old” players can still do things with their vanity points instead of just farming them and do nothing with them.

Examples:

@RemiO05 gave some examples under here. Scroll down to watch them.

I hope you all enjoyed this thread and I would like to hear some opinions of you guys, cyaa! :)

(note: I was eating noodles while creating this thread, hehe.
HI man I have the same "problem" with the vanity points i have a lot and i don't have nothing in what to spend it, time ago i did a similar suggestion and I'd like you to see it and tell me what do you think about it => https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubelets-changes.193421/

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom