Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As we all know valentines event is coming out and it’s the only event without special themed cubelets.
I’m suggesting valentines cubelets with special themed loot because who doesn’t like cubelets?
Do you want valentines cubelets?

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
Doesn't they already have valentine cubelets? Otherwise it would be a nice feature:cube_light:

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
As we all know valentines event is coming out and it’s the only event without special themed cubelets.
I’m suggesting valentines cubelets with special themed loot because who doesn’t like cubelets?
Do you want valentines cubelets?
I like the idea, but valentine is (unlike the others) just one day. And the other things (like christmas and summer and halloween), is most of the time done for multiple days.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would love to see valentine cubelets, do you have any suggestions what they would include? Heart ballon cages? Teddy bear hats? I think a valentine lobby would be very cool with a lot of hearts, teddy bears, flamingoes, roses!
Yes Dut I mean exsactly this.Maybe chocolate cage would be nice to see

D

Deleted member 294498

Nah, there are already a lot of special cubelets. I think it's just fine right now.
But, could be a nice idea. So a yesno from me :D
100% legit

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Valentines is not a big enough event in itself to justify having Cubelets, the amount of content that can be made for it is extremely low as we found out when we ran out of ideas for content really quickly when making stuff for the Plus bundles. I don't think it should be treated the same as the other events, especially since it's not a 'seasonal' event.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Pretty sad to see this kind of reaction to the event but it may the truth since many people said it.
The thread is ready to get locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D