Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hmaqs

Novice Member
Jun 22, 2025
64
139
39
15
Pronouns
He/Him
As You Guys Know, Valentine Is Just at peak!
As Special, I Would like to Suggest Cubecraft to Add a Valentine Bundle as well as some Valentine Special Wardrobe items too!
VALENTINE SPECIAL BUNDLE:
Prefix: Lovely, Kind, Proposer
Cage: A Red Hearted Circle
Trail: "Love" Moving around us
Loot Box: Red Cake🎂 On written "Love"❤️
Arrow Trail: Loved❤️

As Cubecraft recently add Wardrobe Cosmetics, They Should Introduce a Special Wardrobe cosmetics as well
WARDROBE:
I Don't have many ideas on it But I Think There Should be a Full Costume of Red Color Which should have a special Sneaking Effect that When Sneaked, Heart Should start coming from our costume

That's For Valentine Day!
I Think Cubecraft should add it to make players Enjoy Valentine with Cubecraft special Cosmetics.
Drop Down Your Other Ideas Below ^^
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
Top Bottom