Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 11, 2023
The End
yes this has nothing to do with cubecraft but I just want to share it. I think you guys, remember the Valentine cape (you can look at it on namemc in the capes section) which was given to 2-3 players as an apology for not receiving the Vanilla cape or by mistake, well, I would like to share my opinion on what is possible on 14th of February it will be given to players who, before a certain date (before Valentine's Day or earlier), buy a Minecraft gift and give it to someone (Both Editions together for $30 or $40) will receive this cape. I think this would be a cool promotion.

Warning:
this is my personal opinion and not confirmed by Mojang, therefore this post does not specifically encourage anyone to give Minecraft as a gift.
valentine's cape.jpg

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
yes this has nothing to do with cubecraft but I just want to share it. I think you guys, remember the Valentine cape (you can look at it on namemc in the capes section) which was given to 2-3 players as an apology for not receiving the Vanilla cape or by mistake, well, I would like to share my opinion on what is possible on 14th of February it will be given to players who, before a certain date (before Valentine's Day or earlier), buy a Minecraft gift and give it to someone (Both Editions together for $30 or $40) will receive this cape. I think this would be a cool promotion.

Warning:
this is my personal opinion and not confirmed by Mojang, therefore this post does not specifically encourage anyone to give Minecraft as a gift.View attachment 226463
I can get it or not ??

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom