Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 11, 2023
The End
yes this has nothing to do with cubecraft but I just want to share it. I think you guys, remember the Valentine cape (you can look at it on namemc in the capes section) which was given to 2-3 players as an apology for not receiving the Vanilla cape or by mistake, well, I would like to share my opinion on what is possible on 14th of February it will be given to players who, before a certain date (before Valentine's Day or earlier), buy a Minecraft gift and give it to someone (Both Editions together for $30 or $40) will receive this cape. I think this would be a cool promotion.

Warning:
this is my personal opinion and not confirmed by Mojang, therefore this post does not specifically encourage anyone to give Minecraft as a gift.
valentine's cape.jpg

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
yes this has nothing to do with cubecraft but I just want to share it. I think you guys, remember the Valentine cape (you can look at it on namemc in the capes section) which was given to 2-3 players as an apology for not receiving the Vanilla cape or by mistake, well, I would like to share my opinion on what is possible on 14th of February it will be given to players who, before a certain date (before Valentine's Day or earlier), buy a Minecraft gift and give it to someone (Both Editions together for $30 or $40) will receive this cape. I think this would be a cool promotion.

Warning:
this is my personal opinion and not confirmed by Mojang, therefore this post does not specifically encourage anyone to give Minecraft as a gift.View attachment 226463
I can get it or not ??

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom