Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superman785

Well-Known Member
Aug 20, 2016
11
1
79
23
Hello,
I was just wondering if there was going to be a sale for Valentines, 2017.

Thanks,
Superman785.
 

Superman785

Well-Known Member
Aug 20, 2016
11
1
79
23
Hello, there's a store sale of 30% for 24 hours. It's from today 6PM (I don't know what it is in EST, I'm sorry) until tomorrow 6PM.

And by the way, you're not allowed to ask things like this, just to make sure you know it for the next time;).

Still have any questions? Click here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. Enjoy the sale! @Skifby, @iLoveYouu, @zRinne. Lock?
Hello,
I was just wondering,
How much longer will the sale be lasting for?
I'm in NSW in Australia.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom