Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Webhooks allow you to create custom embeds sent by webhooks with custom names and profile pictures, which is very aesthetically pleasing.
As well as this, it isn't that hard to do. There's a site called Discohook which allows you to easily send and edit webhooks.
Plus, if you add the Discohook Utils bot, you can easily right click to restore a webhook to Discohook, and you can even make use of multiple features including buttons, which can be used for links or even reaction roles, and the ability to schedule webhooks.
If you don't want to use Discohook, it's also possible to code webhooks into CubeBot.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I think no one will pay attention to the fact that the name of the author of messages in information channels is CubeCraft Information, no CubeBot

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think no one will pay attention to the fact that the name of the author of messages in information channels is CubeCraft Information, no CubeBot
its very easy to do via discohook, but if they accept this they will probably do it with cubebot, as they don't tend to add other bots

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom