Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

vBooty

Sep 13, 2016
Florida
Whoever thought it would be a good idea to bring politics to most people who are under 18 (including me) has a bad thought process. Politics aren't good for the young!!!

Obama Nation Bros!!!!!

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Whoever thought it would be a good idea to bring politics to most people who are under 18 (including me) has a bad thought process. Politics aren't good for the young!!!

Obama Nation Bros!!!!!
Why would it be bad? Im not saying you really have to vote, but give your opinion that who would be a good president.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Oh well america never had a Ping Ether president so I'm gonna run for first Ping Ether to be president in the entire history of the USA, even though I'm Italian and live in Italy!

Or I could build a giant wall around USA to keep noobs away from pro pvp tournaments
Vote for Trump, he'll help you build the wall!:D

Reactions: Ping Ether

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well, Hillary wants to help the middle class with education etc. Trump just wants to help the upper class. People don't just come to this world successful, You never know who will make the next invention. So, why not help the middle class? Because, you never know..

False false false. Hillary would pay for education for those in poverty and on welfare with raised taxes TO the middle and upper classes. Many people in the lower class already have their education at least partly paid for by scholarships and grants. The relative out of pocket cost for tuition is highest for the middle class right now because they make too much money to qualify for said grants.

Most of the upper class worked their way to get there, let's not take that away from them, because when we do, their desire to work will go away since there won't be any incentive.. Wait, this sounds a lot like communism! Probably because that's what it is. Trump doesn't want to help just the upper class either, he wants to help the country by creating jobs and opportunities, as well as improving foreign affairs (albeit he has know idea how to do that yet) in order to provide us with a thriving economy once again.

Reactions: CARDAN18

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
False false false. Hillary would pay for education for those in poverty and on welfare with raised taxes TO the middle and upper classes. Many people in the lower class already have their education at least partly paid for by scholarships and grants. The relative out of pocket cost for tuition is highest for the middle class right now because they make too much money to qualify for said grants.

Most of the upper class worked their way to get there, let's not take that away from them, because when we do, their desire to work will go away since there won't be any incentive.. Wait, this sounds a lot like communism! Probably because that's what it is. Trump doesn't want to help just the upper class either, he wants to help the country by creating jobs and opportunities, as well as improving foreign affairs (albeit he has know idea how to do that yet) in order to provide us with a thriving economy once again.
Well his opinions are kinda saying that he wants to only help the upper class. Also, I don't see anything wrong for paying for school to those in poverty

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well his opinions are kinda saying that he wants to only help the upper class. Also, I don't see anything wrong for paying for school to those in poverty

I'll show you very simply how it's wrong.

If I make $100,000 per year as a regional manager for a retail company, my children will receive virtually zero financial aid to attend college. I will have to pay the $25,000 tuition per year out of my pocket.

Say Jason earns $15,000 per year from welfare, simply because he doesn't want to get a job. This means he clearly can't afford school out of pocket since it would be 125% of his income. There are grants in our country that already give people, who make very little, money to attend school. It doesn't cover the entire cost, but it can help a great deal so Jason can still earn his degree over time.

Now tell me, would you still expect me to cough up even MORE money for Jason to go to school, especially when I'm already paying full price tuition for my own kid?

Please note: I'm not stating that this is how ever case of welfare is. I've been on welfare, I understand that many people do need it. However, you have to look at the picture as a whole. If everyone ends up balanced, why would anyone want to work hard to earn a lot of money, only to end up with the same amount as Jason?

Reactions: CARDAN18 and Ruben

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'll show you very simply how it's wrong.

If I make $100,000 per year as a regional manager for a retail company, my children will receive virtually zero financial aid to attend college. I will have to pay the $25,000 tuition per year out of my pocket.

Say Jason earns $15,000 per year from welfare, simply because he doesn't want to get a job. This means he clearly can't afford school out of pocket since it would be 125% of his income. There are grants in our country that already give people, who make very little, money to attend school. It doesn't cover the entire cost, but it can help a great deal so Jason can still earn his degree over time.

Now tell me, would you still expect me to cough up even MORE money for Jason to go to school, especially when I'm already paying full price tuition for my own kid?

Please note: I'm not stating that this is how ever case of welfare is. I've been on welfare, I understand that many people do need it. However, you have to look at the picture as a whole. If everyone ends up balanced, why would anyone want to work hard to earn a lot of money, only to end up with the same amount as Jason?
Well here's another thing. Pretend someone just had kids, her partner left her and she's now in poverty. I feel it's not right to just assume that if you're homeless, you can't do anything. I honestly think that it doesn't matter where you came from, it matters who you are as today. So, people in poverty deserve the same needs as people who aren't in poverty.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
YESSSSS! MORE DANK. but, I personally don't think the presidential election should be a talk subject on a games website (CubeCraft), even though it is the main media in America at this point, I don't think a server is the place to talk about it, because one person will state there opinion, then another person states theirs, then a war is blowing up on the website with opinions of who is better when that isn't even what we should be focused on, right now, we should be worried about making CubeCraft Great Again :D . Thank you.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well here's another thing. Pretend someone just had kids, her partner left her and she's now in poverty. I feel it's not right to just assume that if you're homeless, you can't do anything. I honestly think that it doesn't matter where you came from, it matters who you are as today. So, people in poverty deserve the same needs as people who aren't in poverty.
And they get what they need through those grants and programs such as welfare. Life can be unfair to some, but that doesn't mean the upper class should have to give away their money for it. It'd be nice if there were a rainy day fund for the impoverished, but the truth of the matter is there isn't. :(

Edit: Also, there's a massive difference between someone living in poverty, and a homeless person. I DO believe we need more assistance programs for the homeless, especially considering how much aid we send to other countries with barbaric governments. But come February of next year, I'll be an independent living in poverty because I don't make enough money despite working full time. I'll also be looking to go back to school, and I don't want somebody who worked really hard to earn their money be forced to cough it up for me. That's not fair to them.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
And they get what they need through those grants and programs such as welfare. Life can be unfair to some, but that doesn't mean the upper class should have to give away their money for it. It'd be nice if there were a rainy day fund for the impoverished, but the truth of the matter is there isn't. :(

Edit: Also, there's a massive difference between someone living in poverty, and a homeless person. I DO believe we need more assistance programs for the homeless, especially considering how much aid we send to other countries with barbaric governments. But come February of next year, I'll be an independent living in poverty because I don't make enough money despite working full time. I'll also be looking to go back to school, and I don't want somebody who worked really hard to earn their money be forced to cough it up for me. That's not fair to them.
I'm saying the high class already have the money. So, I really don't see what's wrong with giving some money to people who aren't in the high class. :). High class already achieved their goals. So, why can't they just give a little more money to people who are still trying to get on their feet?

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I'm saying the high class already have the money. So, I really don't see what's wrong with giving some money to people who aren't in the high class. :). High class already achieved their goals. So, why can't they just give a little more money to people who are still trying to get on their feet?

Because to implement that as a way to run a country is called communism, which doesn't work. I get your idea, and it's a perfect scenario, just like a perpetual motion machine, but it's impossible to have successfully.

Also, you should go look at where the richest of the rich spend their money. A TON of money goes from the upper class to the lower class already.

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
Watch the presidential debate then say you'll vote for Trump. All he does is blabber and lie, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you for the kind messages everyone. Keep building awesome.
Hoshi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Love you man, hope you'll stick around <3

:cubie:
xHappyMood wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thank you for everything
Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
Top Bottom