Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Haha alright :').
P.S. He didn't release top secret information to people who shouldn't have top secret information through non-secure personal servers, and then attempt to delete them.. All 33,000 :rolleyes: heck, I'd even take a lying trump over an honest(hahahahahah), yet criminally negligent Hillary any and every day.;)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Because to implement that as a way to run a country is called communism, which doesn't work. I get your idea, and it's a perfect scenario, just like a perpetual motion machine, but it's impossible to have successfully.

Also, you should go look at where the richest of the rich spend their money. A TON of money goes from the upper class to the lower class already.
Well, Communism isn't where I'm going on this. I'm saying that the rich should give a little more money to the people who are in need. The rich will still have more money than people in the middle class, but it won't just be super unbalanced

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Well I mean look at trump. He wants abortion to be illegal. Want someone like that in the oral office?
You do know that millions of people think abortion is wrong in the first place... Just because you have a problem with abortions being illegal doesn't mean everyone else does. Don't want a baby? Don't do things that will give you a chance of having one.

Reactions: CARDAN18

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
You do know that millions of people think abortion is wrong in the first place... Just because you have a problem with abortions being illegal doesn't mean everyone else does. Don't want a baby? Don't do things that will give you a chance of having one.
Well what if you were forced to do things that make you have a baby. Then, someone's life can be over. They'll fail out of school lose a job etc. Also, woman have the right to choose what they want in their life

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well I mean look at trump. He wants abortion to be illegal. Want someone like that in the oral office?
Many republicans want abortion to be abolished, as their view is that life begins at conception, and abortion is murder. Also, him not releasing his tax information doesn't even touch Benghazi or the emails, which could actually foreshadow serious threats to our own country if Hillary is in charge. Also, what's wrong about withholding his tax information for now? We didn't get Obama's birth certificate for what, 3 years AFTER he was president? Gotta try harder than that!

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
That'll take a long time. You can't just give up a baby.It takes years and time.
Not to put a baby up for adoption. The process of adopting a baby takes a long time, but new mothers can drop off unwanted babies anytime in the first 90 days of its life at any "Safe Place" (usually hospitals, churches, and fire stations).

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Not to put a baby up for adoption. The process of adopting a baby takes a long time, but new mothers can drop off unwanted babies anytime in the first 90 days of its life at any "Safe Place" (usually hospitals, churches, and fire stations).
Was just about to say that...
Side note: I really like your personality and effort on forums. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom