Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Alright, i've seen the debate of Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump, and it was live on youtube. But now, its just a video, and it has comments, and i've seen so many people vote for Hillary, but at the same time, for Trump.
And i looked through out the forums, and i haven't seen anyone talk about the election for this year.
So tell me who you will vote for!

A - Hillary Clinton.

B - Donald Trump

C - Hey, Obama, want another 4 years?

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I'll vote for trump. People call him a mysoginist, racist, discriminatory jerk, but quite frankly I think that's what our country needs right now. The presidents job is to keep our country safe, prosperous, and full of opportunity, all 3 of which I don't think the Donald will have an issue doing.

Also, he doesn't pick on any one group more than another. He treats everyone equally sh*tty, so is it really still discrimination at that point?

P.S. Donald hasn't leaked classified information about national security, and he should trump Hillary in the election for that reason alone.

Edit: Pun totally intended;)

Reactions: TheFastBowler

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I would defnitely vote for trump, and I know my family is too.
Hillary is the most corrupted witch I have ever seen, she would be terrible to have in the white house.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hillary is the most corrupted witch I have ever seen, she would be terrible to have in the white house.
Would you rather have someone who is corrupt, or someone who has a terrible thought. That's why I want Hillary. Being corrupt is better than any character traits that Donald has.

Reactions: YouGotSpooked

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Would you rather have someone who is corrupt, or someone who has a terrible thought. That's why I want Hillary. Being corrupt is better than any character traits that Donald has.
LOL what? Corrupt is better? Hillary Clinton will ruin this country... Can you tell me what terrible thought trump has?

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
f I was of age to vote, I would vote for Donald Trump.
#Trump2K16
I'll vote for trump.
a6c.jpeg

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Oh well america never had a Ping Ether president so I'm gonna run for first Ping Ether to be president in the entire history of the USA, even though I'm Italian and live in Italy!

Or I could build a giant wall around USA to keep noobs away from pro pvp tournaments

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Trump is more of a threat to the country than Hillary is. What about Woman's rights? He's literally going to take them all away. Abortion. He has no thought of woman. I'm with her
Yes, he does. He doesn't express his thoughts very well, but Hillary is looking to raise taxes. Who knows, maybe she'll send a few for emails too.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Obama would be best, but out of the two in line, I'd simply vote neither. Though I AM British and I am 14, I can make the justified decision that both are worse than each other. #FeelTheBern

Reactions: YouGotSpooked

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yes, he does. He doesn't express his thoughts very well, but Hillary is looking to raise taxes. Who knows, maybe she'll send a few for emails too.
Well, Hillary wants to help the middle class with education etc. Trump just wants to help the upper class. People don't just come to this world successful, You never know who will make the next invention. So, why not help the middle class? Because, you never know..

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Alright, i've seen the debate of Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump, and it was live on youtube. But now, its just a video, and it has comments, and i've seen so many people vote for Hillary, but at the same time, for Trump.
And i looked through out the forums, and i haven't seen anyone talk about the election for this year.
So tell me who you will vote for!

A - Hillary Clinton.

B - Donald Trump

C - Hey, Obama, want another 4 years?

c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom