Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the idea of making brand new game lobbies. It would make sense to do them now since the server now have access to blocks from Java 1.10-1.12.2. I have some ideas to add to the game lobbies like replacing the portals behind the game to a system used in Java CubeCraft's old game lobbies where you can pick what map to play (and its a real time map selector), and adding leaderboard holograms

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
The new lobby that cubecraft has just introduced is breathtaking, it is amazing! But, unfortunately, they just updated the main lobby, why not update the eggwars, skywars, minerware, lucky islands, or even blockwars lobbies? My suggestion is to remove the portals for all the lobbies and update the whole cubecraft gamemode's lobbies to the new astonishing design...
Hope you react with :agree: :)
If you react with :disagree: tell us why not

Cya!
Yea! They removed the portals for the Lobby area when you pick your game :))). Slowly improving!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello SoloWarz3405,

We discussed your suggestion with the team internally and decided to mark this suggestion as denied.

Unfortunately, we aren't planning on updating the lobbies in the foreseeable future. However, we do agree that changing the portals and NPCs to something that matches with our main lobby would be a great addition.

This means that we will likely change the NPCs and portals somewhere in the future, but that we can't promise any other changes to the game lobbies.

Hopefully this does not discourage you from engaging on our platforms or from creating suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom