Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Deze thread is eigenlijk hopeloos de kans dat ccg door dit gaat inziens dat ze iets MOETEN veranderen is klein, want ccg is nog al eigenwijs :/

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Assassins 1.8: Lots of Staff, Lots of fun, Not many hackers.
Assassins 1.9: Not many staff, not much fun, lots of hackers.
It's just sad to see the game dying. And I agree with this thread, I haven't played assassins yet, but from what i've heard is that assassins just sucks right now. 1 week and 2 days ago assassins sucked for 90% and now it sucks for 99%. Like c'mon 7 days ban isn't enough, for every game, but especially assassins, because of the amount of hackers!!! People can make 30 alts in 30 mins, because they're getting banned every min, but they don't care. Cube really needs to add instant IP ban, bad luck if someone else in your house gets ip-banned to, it must be the consequences of hacking. I'm getting tired of cube, games and things that really need to be fixed, are taking to much time (freebuild, uhc, parkour, anticheat, hide and seek etc.). Cube could try to add more staff, but be honest to yourself, you know that not many staff will take a look at the hackers at assassins, because the game is to broken to be fun, so why would anyone play a broken and boring game? And I know that making these threads are kinda useless for staff, but we are feeling more and more frustrated every day, because staff doesn't seem to care any shit about the hackers at assassins. I'm aware this thread is about the useless 7-days ban, but that is just some of the things that make assassins a ruined and broken game. Hopefully the assassins update will come soon (no not the freaking trademark soon), so we will be able to enjoy it again, because it's starting to piss me off. And please I beg the staff, remove the 7-day ban.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's just sad to see the game dying. And I agree with this thread, I haven't played assassins yet, but from what i've heard is that assassins just sucks right now. 1 week and 2 days ago assassins sucked for 90% and now it sucks for 99%. Like c'mon 7 days ban isn't enough, for every game, but especially assassins, because of the amount of hackers!!! People can make 30 alts in 30 mins, because they're getting banned every min, but they don't care. Cube really needs to add instant IP ban, bad luck if someone else in your house gets ip-banned to, it must be the consequences of hacking. I'm getting tired of cube, games and things that really need to be fixed, are taking to much time (freebuild, uhc, parkour, anticheat, hide and seek etc.). Cube could try to add more staff, but be honest to yourself, you know that not many staff will take a look at the hackers at assassins, because the game is to broken to be fun, so why would anyone play a broken and boring game? And I know that making these threads are kinda useless for staff, but we are feeling more and more frustrated every day, because staff doesn't seem to care any shit about the hackers at assassins. I'm aware this thread is about the useless 7-days ban, but that is just some of the things that make assassins a ruined and broken game. Hopefully the assassins update will come soon (no not the freaking trademark soon), so we will be able to enjoy it again, because it's starting to piss me off. And please I beg the staff, remove the 7-day ban.
You forgot the triggered picture

Reactions: Marieke2001

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with a lot of things except the fact that you say staff members don't care about assassins.
Today multiple staff members have been online there to ban hackers. Unfortunately for the "normal" players on this server (who like to play hacker free, who doesn't tbh) staff members have other things to do as well. They can't be there the whole day.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with a lot of things except the fact that you say staff members don't care about assassins.
Today multiple staff members have been online there to ban hackers. Unfortunately for the "normal" players on this server (who like to play hacker free, who doesn't tbh) staff members have other things to do as well. They can't be there the whole day.
True... But if we really want to fix this problem is...
Well... I nominate @iLoveYouu :D helper maybe?
Pretty sure im too lazy to apply :v

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah that are like max. 5 staff members of the more then 50? We have

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
True... But if we really want to fix this problem is...
Well... I nominate @iLoveYouu :D helper maybe?
Pretty sure im too lazy to apply :v
More helpers would be nice (applied myself as well *wink* *wink*). However helpers can not ban players. Therefore helpers will have to be promoted to mod. This takes time since helpers need to show their responsibilities in order to get trusted for a higher rank.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
More helpers would be nice (applied myself as well *wink* *wink*). However helpers can not ban players. Therefore helpers will have to be promoted to mod. This takes time since helpers need to show their responsibilities in order to get trusted for a higher rank.
And thats why I dont apply :D and also Stone Rank = Bae anyway I would nominate @iLoveYouu as hes one of the most online players at Assassinations and hes a pretty trustworthy member.. And then the Assassination complains will finally stop :D

iAmLva

May 23, 2016

Euhmm so because they're online 1day they directly care about assassins?, the only staff member who I see on assassins 24/7 is @JesperGeakko Thank you for that Jesper :).
The other staff members are maybe once a month online :(

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
And thats why I dont apply :D and also Stone Rank = Bae anyway I would nominate @iLoveYouu as hes one of the most online players at Assassinations and hes a pretty trustworthy member.. And then the Assassination complains will finally stop :D
^^^^^^ soooooo true

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with everything said in this thread, especially pertaining to the ban system. The current hacking ban isn't even 2% of the original. Also, bans come into effect when they relog so if the hackers don't log out the ban is wasted. It should've stayed the way it is. All punishments are way too lenient and in my opinion the amount of rule breakers has more than tripled. People in assassins can easily get clients, get full diamond, wait out the ban and dominate all the noobs. FFA is also becoming increasingly broken because it seems only @Camezonda spectate over there.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't get why some people say the fault of the problem to 1.9.
You can always hire me to Assassinate Hackers ;D 1 bread = 1 dead...
EDGY M8
If @iLoveYouu doesn't become helper I swear Assassinations will die.
He is a common player on Assassinations, He can make the game better for sure if they could have the power to. I have faith. He's pretty good at PvP too :O
Staff must be made of active players, not only by the reports they make or the likes they received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom