Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I agree that something needs to be done... but CubeCraft has SO much to do. Everyone is demanding Free Build... while a whole other half wants Assassins fixed. I understand their struggle.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I agree that something needs to be done... but CubeCraft has SO much to do. Everyone is demanding Free Build... while a whole other half wants Assassins fixed. I understand their struggle.
Yea oh my they have so much to do, like all the updates they brought out is really what we asked for... Seriously though, they brought out a ton of updates whilst people were constantly requesting games like parkour, uhc, freebuild and assassins to be fixed. Not sure if it's just me, but if I were them I'd probably focus on fixing/releasing the things the community asks for? And as they've said before they have several developers all working on different projects, well let's say they have 3 of them working on freebuild, there should be plenty left to push out an update for assassins right? Or to work on other things they've promised us, like the anti-cheat?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The thing is that cube promissed a year ago a million things, but they still haven't released it . Especially the anti-cheat takes so incredibly long. The staff is aware of the hackers at assassins, but not many staffmembers do something about them.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yea oh my they have so much to do, like all the updates they brought out is really what we asked for... Seriously though, they brought out a ton of updates whilst people were constantly requesting games like parkour, uhc, freebuild and assassins to be fixed. Not sure if it's just me, but if I were them I'd probably focus on fixing/releasing the things the community asks for? And as they've said before they have several developers all working on different projects, well let's say they have 3 of them working on freebuild, there should be plenty left to push out an update for assassins right? Or to work on other things they've promised us, like the anti-cheat?
Yeah you're right but... I liked the updates so much ;-;

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You forgot the triggered picture
uC0HKHF.jpg

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
I think people shouldn't really aim at staff for not being online, etc. Some of them have other things to do and can't stay up 24/7.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I think people shouldn't really aim at staff for not being online, etc. Some of them have other things to do and can't stay up 24/7.
I personally didn't really aim anything at moderators and helpers as they can't do anything about it and they do as much as they can, but if you look a bit higher up.. Like let me give a nice example, there's been a ton of complaints about freebuild, assassins, hackers and just a lot of other things, and then our update manager or however you want to call him comes out with an update that removes the donator tags from staff members? Like what even? Damn that was one of the things that really had to change, those gosh darn donator tags which they paid for (Or earned/won) had to be removed! You might say, well this change probably didn't take up that much time, that's probably true but if you take instant damage potions on assassins they're way too overpowered and there's been quite some complaints about them and they're still there, can't take that long to remove one potion from the shop right?

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I personally didn't really aim anything at moderators and helpers as they can't do anything about it and they do as much as they can, but if you look a bit higher up.. Like let me give a nice example, there's been a ton of complaints about freebuild, assassins, hackers and just a lot of other things, and then our update manager or however you want to call him comes out with an update that removes the donator ranks from staff members? Like what even? Damn that was one of the things that really had to change, those gosh darn donator ranks which they paid for (Or earned/won) had to be removed! You might say, well this change probably didn't take up that much time, that's probably true but if you take instant damage potions on assassins they're way too overpowered and there's been quite some complaints about them and they're still there, can't take that long to remove one potion from the shop right?
Wait Staff member lost their Donator ranks o_O

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Let me clear a few things up.

• You simply cannot blame the moderators and helpers for not being online enough, they do everything they can, trust me. As I said before, some of us have personal issues, lots of others face the problems of having jobs and school, etc.
  • Saying that someone should become a staff member, such as
    upload_2016-8-15_16-54-56.png
    will NOT help at all, there is even a chance this decreases the chance of the player actually getting staff.
  • Assassins 1.8: Assassins 1.9:
    This is untrue. Although I love 1.8 pvp myself, the problems that are being addressed in this thread have nothing to do with the pvp mode.
  • "I have a feeling joe is yawning once again", "instead of getting another one of these amazing responses from Joe". Please know that not everyone in the staff team thinks that way.
  • Oh and yea forgot to respond to this tbh, creating tons of threads about problems seems to work more than doing absolutely nothing I feel like? I don't exactly get what you mean with this, of course if you take freebuild there have been tons of threads and it still took a year, but what do you want me to do? Just deal with every problem and try to play a broken game? Of course these threads get locked after some great response from a staff member, but everyone has read the thread and knows the problem is there. As you guys have already noticed it's extremely frustrating to see threads about the same thing over and over again, you know what's also extremely frustrating? Playing a broken game with tons of hackers who only recieve a one week ban when caught. I personally think it's better to try something and get the problem out there than to just stay quiet and deal with it as it bothers a lot of players.
    For a start, I'd like to say that I completely understand your frustration. My point is that making threads about it has proven to do nothing. Which is why I suggested talking to a staff member in a conversation instead so that they can forward it to higher staff, if we do so, the chance of it getting fixed will likely be higher. That's what I'm trying to say.
  • In threads such as these, it is highly appreciated if you act mature about the subject being addressed. For example, @iAmHaider @Okselhaar. Some of your messages are unnecessary and do not follow our rules. Your messages may have been removed or altered. We understand some of you may be frustrated, but please stay mature about it

Btw, if anyone is wondering about the 'donator' ranks: We didn't lose them, Mac just took our prefixes away. Whenever a staff member resigns, the prefix will be there again.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Just to clear up the staff members losing ranks issue. We did not lose our ranks, our ranks are still there. We just lost the tags for it. I personaly like this, it looks a lot more neat and clean. Of course people will always dissagree on what looks good and what looks bad. But yeah, we just lost the tag not our ranks.

Reactions: TeoVolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom