Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Idk. Does it matter? Answer my question lol
Yes, it does matter. You are supposed to stay on topic on threads. Ask that question on the players profile, there is no need for you to post that here.

it's like a di

It's like a dis:
tumblr_inline_ntb2vufjUc1sea0d7_500.png

No, you're right. It isn't relevant to the thread.. So why are you still commenting about it?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yes, it does matter. You are supposed to stay on topic on threads. Ask that question on the players profile, there is no need for you to post that here.

No, you're right. It isn't relevant to the thread.. So why are you still commenting about it?
I feel like answering to his question because he asked me to?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Sumarry:
Big problems
Few solutions

Explanation:
Lot of hackers and the ban time is too long
We request a fix (longer ban time, accepting more staff)

ktxby
Some hackers get only 7 days, there's really something to figure out but they just changed the rules.
Also You yourself could be a staff members you know ;)

Reactions: Asdf_Tv

Asdf_Tv

Jul 21, 2016
Well I just read 4 pages of this thread. I completely agree with most of the statements made here on hackers ( wait is there seriously only a 7-day ban for some of them? ) And if this is not what they already do, and alts somehow have a different IP, try IP-banning them.
Also, This may be a huge server, but we definitely need more staff. And maybe a staff member who doesn't literally reply to threads like these with a " ooh another thread on hackers on a certain minigame? *yawn* ". Because that really does not help the situation one way or the other, Instead of complaining about the posts on hackers, or freebuild, actually do something about it. I know this is an absurd thought, but what if... we actually got an anti-cheat, or a response that wasn't " soon ", or staff members not helping to a thread at all when they reply? And if staff aren't always on, then maybe we should get more staff, possibly?

What I really did was summarize the last 4 pages into one response. There are so many problems with the server, and they might actually be " working on it " but how long will it take? We can't wait 1+ year or several months for one measly thing to be fixed in one gamemode on a server, and the next time a staff replies to someone who asks about anti-cheat, i really hope they won't reply with soon.

O

Okselhaar

I'm done. I was like! Yay, i'm going to play assassination. Then i had like 400 coins, Ow who's there? Mr Hacker! Bye.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I'm done. I was like! Yay, i'm going to play assassination. Then i had like 400 coins, Ow who's there? Mr Hacker! Bye.
True, this is getting out of control. Tomorrow i will give record a video. With @LVA071-Luc (he doesnt know it yet). I will see how many hackers i get in 30 minutes.

By the way.
I want to say thanks to: @Tacosbefriends @Reddog37 @HackersDontWin @JesperGeakko and the other staff members who tried to ban some hackers today and i saw Assassination.

They made (a little bit) difference. Which gives me hope and shows me they actually care.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
First of, i like 1.9, but when it was 1.8 we hit 20k people on the server at once, do you remember? Now the amount of players is 5k lower (since 1.9). People don't like 1.9 pvp.

So as i said some of my reports are 4 days ago (dunno, maybe 5 days). Iknow, the staff needs to have fun, because when they don't have fun being a moderator (or something else) they wouldn't be a staffmember and our reports woudn't be seen by any staff member. But i mean, 4 days? Isn't that much? Iknow, its summer you maybe don't want to sit here. But really, doing 4 days for one little report? Just opening a report, open the video (of 20sec or less), reply if they're banned or not and then make a list or something and ban them an other day? It's not that hard is it?
You know that Hypixel and Memeplax will have to update someday right... :/

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
If there are hackers on the assassination server, Just go to a other assassination server. (Or just stay away from the hackers if you can)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If there are hackers on the assassination server, Just go to a other assassination server. (Or just stay away from the hackers if you can)
Its not only Assassination did you see EggWars!?
Eggwars is legit ***** :/ they're easy but fly hacks .-. Just wow...

Reactions: Ping Ether

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Ryan please read everything above,
IN EVERY MAP ARE ATLEAST 2HACKERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom