Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Another forum post about Assassins.. *yawns*
Jokes aside though,

Endless amount of threads.
Creating threads about problems such as this one has proven itself not to work out. If you have an issue with anything similair to a problem like this, please just contact a staff member through a conversation so they could contact higher staff for you instead. Threads like this usually end up getting locked, sadly.

Addressing hackers and other problems.
I definitely agree that this is one of the main issues in assassins and also that it must be addressed. However, as stupid as it may sound, we, the staff members, are all volunteers that cannot be online 24/7. Some of us have jobs, school (not relevant right now.), problems within family, anything could lead to inactivity. If I were you, I'd also be very annoyed. But that's just how it is. I will personally try to be online on assassins a lot, but please keep in mind that me and a few other online staff members are not able to constantly moderate the servers. This is why we also rely on you to report players, we'll have to work together.

If there's a desperate need for a staff member on a particular server, feel free to message me and I'll come on if I can.

You may not agree with everything I said, but please keep in mind that we as a staff team are doing our best to moderate the servers for you. Us being volunteers means that we're not online 24/7, but it doesn't mean that we don't do anything either.
As I already stated, I'm not blaming the mods and helpers they're doing a great job at moderating assassins and such, but there's just too many hackers. Before I went on vacation it was alright, there were a couple of hackers on from time to time, but currently there's legit 1-10 hackers online at all times, and not just some kids with kill aura which you can easily kill, but those kids who fly around the whole map with their speed hacks and kill aura making them impossible to kill and they can kill you extremely easy.

I know you guys have a life and can't be on 24/7 and you guys have stated that many times before, but staff members from higher up have also stated many times in the past that there will be a anti-cheat 'soon', well we all know what 'soon' means on CubeCraft.. And again as I already stated I'm not blaming you guys, something has to change from higher up, like adding a good anti-cheat, giving longer bans to hackers than just a week and maybe even IP banning players. Over the past 10 minutes me and SevereWarning found around 10 speed hackers, everytime he banned one a new one joined. I'm 90% sure all these guys are just the same players on alts, so please just start IP banning players or something..

Now about reporting players, like you stated it's really important that we report players as you guys rely a lot on us reporting players. I know this is true and I'd love to report players, but I just can't find any motivation to do so. There are so many inactive staff members who have the mod rank and are able to do a lot, there's plenty of people out there who are good enough and willing to become a mod and ban these hackers. Like you guys don't want staff members to give the server a bad name, well how bad do you think it looks to see moderators who haven't been on the forums for months. But yea there just isn't that much motivation for me to report players, hackers only get banned for a week which is absolute nonsense, like on assassins its quite easy to spot a hacker, but on other gamemodes players can just hack for weeks on end and when they finally get caught they only get a one week ban even though they knew all along they were breaking the rules.. And then to see a lot of hackers just not getting banned when they get reported even though it's obvious, like you guys want us to report players we try to get as good evidence as we can and the hacks are visible but you still decide not to ban them.

Endless amount of threads.
Creating threads about problems such as this one has proven itself not to work out. If you have an issue with anything similair to a problem like this, please just contact a staff member through a conversation so they could contact higher staff for you instead. Threads like this usually end up getting locked, sadly.
Oh and yea forgot to respond to this tbh, creating tons of threads about problems seems to work more than doing absolutely nothing I feel like? I don't exactly get what you mean with this, of course if you take freebuild there have been tons of threads and it still took a year, but what do you want me to do? Just deal with every problem and try to play a broken game? Of course these threads get locked after some great response from a staff member, but everyone has read the thread and knows the problem is there. As you guys have already noticed it's extremely frustrating to see threads about the same thing over and over again, you know what's also extremely frustrating? Playing a broken game with tons of hackers who only recieve a one week ban when caught. I personally think it's better to try something and get the problem out there than to just stay quiet and deal with it as it bothers a lot of players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
As I already stated, I'm not blaming the mods and helpers they're doing a great job at moderating assassins and such, but there's just too many hackers. Before I went on vacation it was alright, there were a couple of hackers on from time to time, but currently there's legit 1-10 hackers online at all times, and not just some kids with kill aura which you can easily kill, but those kids who fly around the whole map with their speed hacks and kill aura making them impossible to kill and they can kill you extremely easy.

I know you guys have a life and can't be on 24/7 and you guys have stated that many times before, but staff members from higher up have also stated many times in the past that there will be a anti-cheat 'soon', well we all know what 'soon' means on CubeCraft.. And again as I already stated I'm not blaming you guys, something has to change from higher up, like adding a good anti-cheat, giving longer bans to hackers than just a week and maybe even IP banning players. Over the past 10 minutes me and SevereWarning found around 10 speed hackers, everytime he banned one a new one joined. I'm 90% sure all these guys are just the same players on alts, so please just start IP banning players or something..

Now about reporting players, like you stated it's really important that we report players as you guys rely a lot on us reporting players. I know this is true and I'd love to report players, but I just can't find any motivation to do so. There are so many inactive staff members who have the mod rank and are able to do a lot, there's plenty of people out there who are good enough and willing to become a mod and ban these hackers. Like you guys don't want staff members to give the server a bad name, well how bad do you think it looks to see moderators who haven't been on the forums for months. But yea there just isn't that much motivation for me to report players, hackers only get banned for a week which is absolute nonsense, like on assassins its quite easy to spot a hacker, but on other gamemodes players can just hack for weeks on end and when they finally get caught they only get a one week ban even though they knew all along they were breaking the rules.. And then to see a lot of hackers just not getting banned when they get reported even though it's obvious, like you guys want us to report players we try to get as good evidence as we can and the hacks are visible but you still decide not to ban them.
I agree with this but I have some things to say... First of all I'm pretty sure these are last years Hackers as I didn't see any Dangerous hacks in a while (fly/speed/reach combined etc.) second is that its Summer vacation that means the server has more players and more players mean... Well you know... Maybe more Hackers :/ Also with your idea to add more active moderators will mean that there needs to be more helpers.. The problem is that Helpers need a test time of 1 Month or less or more to be promoted to Moderators and after 1 month vacation is already over and that means that there could be less Hackers in Assassination... Maybe just maybe...

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I agree with this but I have some things to say... First of all I'm pretty sure these are last years Hackers as I didn't see any Dangerous hacks in a while (fly/speed/reach combined etc.) second is that its Summer vacation that means the server has more players and more players mean... Well you know... Maybe more Hackers :/ Also with your idea to add more active moderators will mean that there needs to be more helpers.. The problem is that Helpers need a test time of 1 Month or less or more to be promoted to Moderators and after 1 month vacation is already over and that means that there could be less Hackers in Assassination... Maybe just maybe...
Mehh about two weeks ago assassins really wasn't this bad and everyone had vacation back then as well.

Reactions: Asdf_Tv
O

Okselhaar

Would be nice if something can be done to fix assassins and the punishment of hackers, instead of getting another one of these amazing responses from Joe (http://prntscr.com/c5l5r9)...
Saw that post of him too yesterday. I was like. Wtf? People don't like a 11 month long maintenance and the only thing he does is react like that?

I totally agree with u. When i came back from my vacation, i had like 9 reports. I was playing a little bit assassination and i had 15 more reports...
+69

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Posted like 7 nonreaded reports. Some of them are 4days ago. Cubecraft is going down. 1.9 update? Everyone leaves. Now staff isn't replying on reports...
Saw that post of him too yesterday. I was like. Wtf? People don't like a 11 month long maintenance and the only thing he does is react like that?

I totally agree with u. When i came back from my vacation, i had like 9 reports. I was playing a little bit assassination and i had 15 more reports...
+69
First of all Staff gets at least 10 or more Pages of reports a day... They cant check yours specifically there like 200 other reports... Also Cubecraft doesnt really have a lot of staff members compared to its capacity of players on the server... They also have personal lives and cant be moderating 24/7 one last thing I want to add is that Staff members do it Freely and some times they also want to have fun on the server... Even though they should really try to fix this problem :/ and whats with 1.9 its perfect xD

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Man that lobby was crazy, I would have reported all of them but to be honest, 5Gb of OneDrive is not enough, Because I don't have a YouTube.
My personal cloud run out of space reporting people. GG.
But yeah, I think these posts are useful, by the end Mooofin actually came so I guess it kinda worked out?
Posted like 7 nonreaded reports. Some of them are 4days ago. Cubecraft is going down. 1.9 update? Everyone leaves. Now staff isn't replying on reports...

Don't you dare talk bad about 1.9. Again. Also, staff members work all day and night. Try and help too.
The situation is messed up, but there's no solution right now if not reporting, There's a limit to the number of hackers that can exist in a lobby, they don't come from trees or anything.

O

Okselhaar

First of all Staff gets at least 10 or more Pages of reports a day... They cant check yours specifically there like 200 other reports... Also Cubecraft doesnt really have a lot of staff members compared to its capacity of players on the server... They also have personal lives and cant be moderating 24/7 one last thing I want to add is that Staff members do it Freely and some times they also want to have fun on the server... Even though they should really try to fix this problem :/ and whats with 1.9 its perfect xD
First of, i like 1.9, but when it was 1.8 we hit 20k people on the server at once, do you remember? Now the amount of players is 5k lower (since 1.9). People don't like 1.9 pvp.

So as i said some of my reports are 4 days ago (dunno, maybe 5 days). Iknow, the staff needs to have fun, because when they don't have fun being a moderator (or something else) they wouldn't be a staffmember and our reports woudn't be seen by any staff member. But i mean, 4 days? Isn't that much? Iknow, its summer you maybe don't want to sit here. But really, doing 4 days for one little report? Just opening a report, open the video (of 20sec or less), reply if they're banned or not and then make a list or something and ban them an other day? It's not that hard is it?

O

Okselhaar

Man that lobby was crazy, I would have reported all of them but to be honest, 5Gb of OneDrive is not enough, Because I don't have a YouTube.
My personal cloud run out of space reporting people. GG.
But yeah, I think these posts are useful, by the end Mooofin actually came so I guess it kinda worked out?

Don't you dare talk bad about 1.9. Again. Also, staff members work all day and night. Try and help too.
The situation is messed up, but there's no solution right now if not reporting, There's a limit to the number of hackers that can exist in a lobby, they don't come from trees or anything.
Did i say 1.9 is bad? NO. Read what I said. I SAID THAT THERE'S AN LOWER AMOUNT OF PLAYER SINCE 1.9. If I don't like 1.9, i'll go play on an other server. but OTHER people don't like 1.9, understand me? OR DO I NEED TO TALK RUSSIAN, CHINESE, AFRICAN, DUTCH, SPANISH, JAPANESE?! Well, if staff works all day and night, they would've seen my 7 not readed reports from up to 4/5days ago. As I said Cubecraft is going down... No joke, Alex was in a lobby, just thanking people that like his channel, someone said ''Ha*kersDontWin congratulations on 500 subs!'' Then he reacted ''Thanks, name!''. Then I said ''Ha*ckersDontWin congratulations on 3000 nonreaded reports!'' He just ignored me, he could've say something but he ignored me, so somewhere all i said is true,

And i'm stopping with explaining stupid people things like this.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Did i say 1.9 is bad? NO. Read what I said. I SAID THAT THERE'S AN LOWER AMOUNT OF PLAYER SINCE 1.9. If I don't like 1.9, i'll go play on an other server. but OTHER people don't like 1.9, understand me? OR DO I NEED TO TALK RUSSIAN, CHINESE, AFRICAN, DUTCH, SPANISH, JAPANESE?! Well, if staff works all day and night, they would've seen my 7 not readed reports from up to 4/5days ago. As I said Cubecraft is going down... No joke, Alex was in a lobby, just thanking people that like his channel, someone said ''Ha*kersDontWin congratulations on 500 subs!'' Then he reacted ''Thanks, name!''. Then I said ''Ha*ckersDontWin congratulations on 3000 nonreaded reports!'' He just ignored me, he could've say something but he ignored me, so somewhere all i said is true,

And i'm stopping with explaining stupid people things like this.
Ok you see the only "stupid person" here is (probably) you raging to the fact that someone can't reply to "3000" nonreaded reports"
So chill, kid. Calm down.This is no place where to whine about the server's problems. It's going well, 3rd biggest Minecraft server and people have fun here. Strong community. So if you don't wanna play here, go to another server, this is nowhere to post your laments.
With all respect,
Ping Ether.

O

Okselhaar

Ok you see the only "stupid person" here is (probably) you raging to the fact that someone can't reply to "3000" nonreaded reports"
So chill, kid. Calm down.This is no place where to whine about the server's problems. It's going well, 3rd biggest Minecraft server and people have fun here. Strong community. So if you don't wanna play here, go to another server, this is nowhere to post your laments.
With all respect,
Ping Ether.
Well, 9000 players in the holidays? LOL. Thats not good. Btw i'm not raging i'm sick of these kind of people. Oh and yeah all of my reports just get ignored zoo uhh

Oh and there's a typo in your signature, just saying.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Well, 9000 players in the holidays? LOL. Thats not good. Btw i'm not raging i'm sick of these kind of people. Oh and yeah all of my reports just get ignored zoo uhh

Oh and there's a typo in your signature, just saying.
I'd appreciate it if you would let me notice where the typo is?
And also who are the "stupid people" you are so mad at? Looks like you are raging to them for every bad thing that happens in the globe, geez.

O

Okselhaar

I'd appreciate it if you would let me notice where the typo is?
And also who are the "stupid people" you are so mad at? Looks like you are raging to them for every bad thing that happens in the globe, geez.
''Feel free to talk to me! I hope I can help you in any situation :3>>>>>>>>''c''<<<<<<<<<

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
it's like a di
Idk. Does it matter? Answer my question lol
It's like a dis:
tumblr_inline_ntb2vufjUc1sea0d7_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom