Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
🎮 CCG Community Events - Discord Project🎮
(Unofficial)

Welcome to the CCG Community Discord Project led by @ItzEnd3r and @Axyy.
I want to start off by saying that this is not official, nor has it anything to do with my staff position here on CubeCraft.

💬 What to do?
The CCG Community Discord server is meant to bring the community even closer to each other. You can make new friends, find new people to play with, and participate in community events hosted by our event team.

However, this is not the place to expect any help from the official CubeCraft staff. The CCG Community Discord server has it’s own staff members, and some likely are part of the CubeCraft staff team as well. Do not expect to receive any help regarding CubeCraft, please use the #staff-help on the CubeCraft official Discord instead.

📅 Events!
We will be hosting community events on a regular basis and everyone is free to join. These events will be announced on the Discord server and are fully organized by our Discord events team.

Again, this is all hosted by the community and is not official - Events are all organized by the CCG Community Discord staff.

💡 How to join?
I’m glad you are considering joining the CCG Community Discord because everyone is welcome!

You can join us by clicking HERE.

Please Note: By being on our discord you automatically agree to follow the rules of CubeCraft and the CCG Community Discord server - by breaking them we reserve the right to punish or remove you off of our Discord server at any time.

Again, this is not official, although the thread has been approved by @Younisco.

Last edited:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Wow, this looks really cool. Are there gonna be leaderboards or something like that to see who won the most games?

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom