Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters o/
So I was going around in the lobby today and I got the idea why does it not say what date I unlocked it.
https://imgur.com/a/rOGF9N0
For example, right under the ''Unlocked with obsidian rank'' it should say the date I got Obsidian rank
I'm suggesting: add a little text under Hats, bundles, Arrow Trails, Cages, Gadgets, Miniatures, Balloons, Banners,
It will look like this: https://imgur.com/a/RUw9cFJ

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Yeah i would love for this to be added. I dont even remember when i bought my rank but it was along time ago :P

Reactions: Dutudy
D

Deleted member 436996

I just don't find it necessary, althought I also don't find it a bad idea. It just kinda feels like knowing the day you unlocked a rank isn't necessary :P

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I just don't find it necessary, althought I also don't find it a bad idea. It just kinda feels like knowing the day you unlocked a rank isn't necessary :p
Alot of things that are in the cubecraft server is unnecessary :P you dont really need cages, hats, gadgets, trails, flight, stats, Time you unlocked items and ect. but its the small things that make the server what it is today and why so many people enjoy the server. That's why I like supporting small things like this post, that would not be too hard to code in be added. (it would be the same as the time an item is unlocked)

D

Deleted member 436996

Alot of things that are in the cubecraft server is unnecessary :p you dont really need cages, hats, gadgets, trails, flight, stats, Time you unlocked items and ect. but its the small things that make the server what it is today and why so many people enjoy the server. That's why I like supporting small things like this post, that would not be too hard to code in be added. (it would be the same as the time an item is unlocked)
That's not completely true, one thing are in game perks that maybe don't affect the gameplay but are useful when you're in the lobby, in game... And a whole different thing is a number that says when you bought a rank. I ain't saying it shouldn't be added, yet I am saying it isn't necessary at all

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
That's not completely true, one thing are in game perks that maybe don't affect the gameplay but are useful when you're in the lobby, in game... And a whole different thing is a number that says when you bought a rank. I ain't saying it shouldn't be added, yet I am saying it isn't necessary at all
Whats game perks? I was only stating what was unnecessary but cool to have, flying is nice to have but not necessary at all. never said voting was unnecessary if that is what you meant by game perks

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
It is already possible to see the date you unlocked a loot item which you got from a Cubelet, but for some reason it's not possible to see the date you locked items you got from buying a rank/ bundle in the store. That means players can only see the unlock date by the loot items with a specified rarity.
hhdhhdhdh.png

And if it is possible for Cube to link your original date of purchase with the loot items, I think this could be a pretty neat future as this basically would display the date you bought your rank/ bundle.
But I don't know if this would still be possible to configure at all. And let's be honest, it would be a very dumb and useless future if it would show the same date for all players (the date this suggestion got implemented).

E.g. Let's take a loot item which you have to unlock with Iron rank.
If they would implement this idea on the 3rd of August, that day it would show for everybody who has the rank (or a higher one): "Ulocked with Iron rank, Today"
Which would be sad as this doesn't mean you actually bought the rank that day.

It would be way cooler (and worth the time) if they manage to code it in a way you can actually see the amount of days which passed by since you bought your rank (upgrade).

Last edited:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I find this personally unnecessary, but it would be great to see it. After all, you can also see when you have received an item from a cubelet, so hopefully, we will see this soon.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom